News Round Up: August 24 - August 29th

Protodude · 2689

Offline Protodude

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Protodude's Rockman Corner
on: August 29, 2009, 04:31:35 PM
Operate Shooting Star On November 12th

Gpara reports that Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star will arrive on Japanese store shelves November 12th, 2009. The report goes on to mention the game will contain new characters and a variety of new features. Additionally, Gpara has posted a few (old) screenshots for the game and two pieces of high quality artwork.

Get Equipped With OSS Wallpaper

The official Operate Shooting Star website saw a very minor update the other today in the form of a wallpaper download:

Three sizes are available over at the "Brain area" here.

'Megatainment' Released

It's time once again to rock out to The Megas. The Mega Man based cover band recently released their latest album, Megatainment, as part of a collaboration with Entertainment System. The soundtrack, featuring four all new Mega Man 1 inspired songs, is up for grabs on their online store for $5. Hard copies of the album, however, cost an extra $3 in shipping.

Wanna listen before you buy? Head on over to the band's official Facebook profile for a few sample tracks.

Megamix Price Cut

Udon Entertainment's Mega Man Megamix manga isn't even out yet and we already have ourselves a price drop. Amazon has slashed the original 12.95 price tag down to $10.36.

Not a bad deal at all, very reasonable if you ask me. Mega Man Megamix Volume 1 is slated to ship on February 13th, 2010.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 05:56:57 PM
That's very generous of Amazon. I'd love to see someone rip the CD "Megatainment" though.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 07:41:50 PM
Oh come on.  You can't just spend $5 for it? 

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 07:47:00 PM
C'mon man, It's like saying I'd have to wait long enough until it gets onto Ebay. Besides, RPM doesn't have downloadable OSTs, right?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 11:17:39 AM
FUTUREMAN.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 12:11:12 PM
FutureMan.exe