Stuck on Window Vista SP2 Infinite Reboot Loop

VirusChris · 2563

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
on: September 03, 2010, 05:02:53 PM
OK, this started today after yesterday where I was downloading the FFXIV Launcher and mention I need to install the stupid Vista SP2 to even install it, I have no idea why. So I install the Vista SP2 and when it was in Stage 1 at 78%, last time I checked and a few seconds later I got this message "Service Pack did not install. Reverting changes. Do not shut off computer." and now I cannot get out of it.

I've been following this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949358

But my dad bought me my laptop with Vista on it a year ago or my birthday and it was pre-install I believe so no disk, but I can't seem to get the System Restore option to appear. I hope the System Restore allows me to restore to tomorrow's date or I can get a disk for my Home Premium to restore it to yesterday or somewhat recent. I didn't backup any of my files and I do not won't to lose any of it! Is there something I'm missing? What do I do in this situation!?

I even entering into Safe Mode gives me the message still!

I'm using a Mac computer to type this at school (I hate these little keyboards). Can you guys please help me?

Posted on: September 03, 2010, 16:28:38
Nevermind guys! I fixed it! I was lucky the school had a Vista Install Disk for me to use!

Thank you anyway for taking a look at my problem.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 05:11:14 PM
Now that you've got it fixed, don't forget to create a system recovery disk for yourself.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 05:58:57 PM
Glad I Could Help.