Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 144923

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: December 11, 2009, 08:50:52 PM
-link-

Oh, I loved what ZREO did with the ALttP's boss theme so much.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: December 11, 2009, 09:00:10 PM
Forgive the bump, but a little something occurred to me.

PB, remember what you said about the LttP boss music?Didn't stop these guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaivHPnJu30

Seriously, how could you not see yourself Smashing to that one?

Okay, perhaps I should've said it'd have to be remixed or have to go in some kind of Medley, as this remix proves me wrong!  XD

Also, having thought about my previous Bitchslap moves, I'm revising a Final Smash:
Mewtwo
Final Smash: Psychic
"Do not test the limits of my power!"
Mewtwo charges energy and fires a thin beam in whatever direction the player chooses.  One of two things happen.
If it hits an opponent, he/she is trapped in a blue aura and Mewtwo can freely manipulate them to damage other enemies on-screen, Super Sonic style.  Press an attack button before the Final Smash expires to detonate the aura and send your victim flying (otherwise it'll simply fade).
If the initial beam misses, it becomes a stream of blue fire that can be rotated briefly (similar to Lucario's Aura Storm, just not from the top of the screen).

Pretty nice & powerful Final Smash!   8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #377 on: December 11, 2009, 11:00:24 PM
Ooh... This is a shiney topic. I realised, after reading this (and it took forever) that something is missing as far as playable characters would go (And I'm fairly certain that at least one person is going to yell at me for this):

Zero (MMZ ver.) for SSB Bitchslap!

Before yelling at me, please hear me out. In my mind, it only makes sense for him to be in it since the Zero series was the first Nintendo-only megaman/Rockman game sence the SNES's end. Yeah, not a very good arguement... Oh well, moveset:

Standard B- Z Buster: similar to Samus's charge buster, only it can fire off three rapid shots by tapping B 3 times
Smash B- Shield Sweep: Zero throws his boomerang shield to roll along the ground, and it comes back to him after a certain distance. Has Lightning/Electric element
Up B- Tenretsujin/Heaven Splitting Blade: Zero jumps and slashes upwards into the air, which can be used as a 3rd jump. Has Fire element
Down B- Rakuretsuzan/Falling Fury Slash: Zero jumps into the air and comes straight down with his Z-Saber. When triggered in mid-air, he just comes straingt down with the Z-Saber. Has Ice element.
Final Smash- Genmurei/Illusion Zero: Zero slashes the air and releases 2 crescent waves which cross the stage (starting at where he is standing) and sends whoever it hits flying.

Yes, I do realise that what I but as his final smash is from the X-series, but it's an insta-kill technique used by a boss version of Zero, and the MMZ version of Zero, to my knowledge, has nothing that can be used as a Final Smash and I don't like the thought of just making something up.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: December 12, 2009, 01:58:39 AM
Zero series Zero
I think X more than deserves his Cameo in a fighting game more than Zero. Zero has two now. Zero series in Onimusha, X series version in TvC,
Megaman has been in both MvC's, in his classic version, and in his EXE version in Onimusha.

X? none. hasnt been in one yet. I think deserves a shot for once.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #379 on: December 12, 2009, 03:51:49 AM
You know, you could have ripped off Omega's Ranbu for the Final Smash...

Anyways, I've been trying to think up a decent move set for this character for quite a while, and I think I've got it.  We all know that Fire Emblem has more than swords to offer.  Save the axes, lances, and tomes, I'm going for claws.  This particular cat has a tongue that cuts just as deep.  She's tough as nails, but still cute enough to woo the enemy into swallowing some laced food should the need arise.  And she's probably the only person besides Mia who actually enjoys sparring with Ike:

Lethe (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance; Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
*normal form*
Very fast and evasive, but weak in both damage and knockback.
B - Counter.  Doesn't work against projectiles.  If struck by a melee attack, Lethe blocks it and gives her attacker a boot to the head.  Good distance, low trajectory, little damage.
Smash B - Pass.  Lethe dashes forward.  If she hits an enemy, she'll kick them behind her.
Up B - Smite.  Lethe leaps into the air, and if she hits an enemy, automatically head-stomps them.  Does no actual damage.  Does not leave Lethe helpless, and may be repeated after a successful hit.
Down B - Shift.

*shifted form*
Powerful, heavy, and reasonably quick, but also a large target and suffers "stamina" slowdown if maintained over 2 minutes.
B - Roar. Lethe lets loose a roar that stuns nearby grounded enemies.
Smash B - Quick Claw.  Lethe tenses up.  If struck by a projectile, she leaps towards the owner and delivers a powerful blow.
Up B - Resolve.  Lethe leaps into the air, and if she catches an airborn enemy, will grab them and drag them down to the ground.
Down B - Revert.

Final Smash - Rend.  Lethe shifts if she hasn't already, roars to stun and slightly damage all foes, and rushes forward.  If she catches an enemy, she unleashes a furious combo of fangs and claws finished with a somersaulting blow that launches her opponent.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #380 on: December 12, 2009, 04:00:40 AM
Final Smash - Rend.  Lethe shifts if she hasn't already, roars to stun and slightly damage all foes, and rushes forward.  If she catches an enemy, she unleashes a furious combo of fangs and claws finished with a somersaulting blow that launches her opponent.
So, her final smash is like a Beast Ganon/Triforce Smash combo?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: December 12, 2009, 04:17:59 AM
More or less.  Wouldn't be quite as nuts speed-wise as Triforce Slash, but it would have a set range.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: December 12, 2009, 05:50:55 AM
I think X more than deserves his Cameo in a fighting game more than Zero. Zero has two now. Zero series in Onimusha, X series version in TvC,
Megaman has been in both MvC's, in his classic version, and in his EXE version in Onimusha.

X? none. hasnt been in one yet. I think deserves a shot for once.

Either way, the thread's purpose is to put who you want to be in Bitchslap, not so much who deserves it more. 

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: December 13, 2009, 05:40:21 AM
Okay, we all thought about it, and it's about time someone had the brass to do it:

Ridley

B - Triple Fireball
Fires in a spread pattern.  Has a long windup but strong power (each is comparable to a Yoshi Egg).  Can be briefly charged for slightly stronger effect (not terribly significant, akin to Zero Suit Samus's gun), and more importantly, to mess with your opponent's timing.

Smash B - Death Rake
Ridley's rushing attack from Prime.  EXTREMELY powerful, but a long delay complete with signature roar gives your opponent plenty of warning (think Dedede's Smash A).

Up B - Sky Fang
Ridley flies up and snaps with his jaws.  The jaws do powerful damage/knockback, but he doesn't auto-bite when he runs into an enemy, so you need to position it right.  If you hit too early, Ridley will simply knock his opponent aside with little damage.

Down B - Tail Spike
Ridley drops to the floor, tail aimed downwards to lance his enemies below.  After a hit (whether ground or an enemy), Ridley bounces into the air and can perform the move again sans windup.

Final Smash - Meta Ridley
Ridley gets equipped with his gear, spreads his wings, and takes flight Super Dragon style.  Press A to attack with a flurry of seeker missiles.  Press B to rush forward while raining bombs on your enemies below.  Hold A and B at the same time to charge up a powerful beam from Ridley's mouth.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:41:05 AM by Hypershell »

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #384 on: December 13, 2009, 07:39:30 AM
And now, the Megaman stage that has mentally traumatized at least 25% of the Rockman Fan population (this would include all of the casual gamers amung us... and me....)

Quickman's Stage
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/images/BGs/MM2-QuickMan.png

It is a moving stage with the enemies from the stage appearing as breakable obstacles. The lasers, instead of causing instant death, cause massive damage, which could result in death anyway. At the end of the stage, assuming the match lasts that long, instead of getting dropped into the boss room, you just get dropped back at the start of the stage.

As for the music that plays during the stage.... I haven't completely figured it out beyond a remix of the stage's theme.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: December 13, 2009, 07:24:36 PM
Lethe~! *Snuggles her*

Well, since this thread is all just for fun and we can suggest our favourite Nintendo characters, here's a character I would be quite happy to see.

Decus

From the Wii-sclusive Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, it's the love-crazed lunatic, Decus. In the game, he fights with a hefty broadsword hidden in a large iron maiden; this would carry over into his Bitchslap incarnation, making him comparable to - but still distinct from - chracters like Ike. Slightly faster than Ike, but also slightly weaker; his standard moves do fair damage and knockback, but are not good for comboes.

Standard B - Ausbruch
A heavy vertical slash from Decus' broadsword; can be charged for extra damage and knockback.

Side B - Aufruhr
Decus dashes forward, holding his sword over his head. If he grabs an enemy, he thrusts his sword through them, then kicks them off. Low damage, decent knockback. If he grabs them in mid-air, he just throws them down.

Up B - Lawine
Decus leaps upwards, spinning his blade around as he goes. Similar to Link's Spin Attack move; it's stronger, but also slower, and hence doesn't hit as much.

Down B - Trombe
Decus whirls his blade around, creating a cyclone that sweeps away anyone who approaches him. Can be charged for a larger cyclone; very small ordinarily, twice his size at full charge.

Final Smash - Sturm und Drang

"I'll show you the power of LOVE!"

A short cutscene kicks in, showing Decus admiring a photograph of his beloved Alice. Fuelled by intense and burning passion, his abilities do 50% more damage, he moves faster and is immune to damage! The effect lasts for about fifteen seconds, after which the fiery aura dies down and he returns to normal.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: June 05, 2010, 12:57:02 AM
Been way too long since I updating this Bitchslap, so time to get this thing going again.

Pichu
Again, I can't stress enough how much I dislike that the clones were removed. Just like with Dr. Mario, TOON LINK, Young Link, ROY, etc., all they have to do is be retooled, just like little, awesome Pichu here.  With all the moves in Pokemon to Pichoose from, it's incredibly easy to do, so lets get started shall we.  Oh, and so I don't have to write it every time, Pichu takes damage when he uses Electrical attacks, just like in Melee.

Standard B: Thundershock/Thunderbolt
Pichu releases a round bolt of electricity that flies forward towards opponent. How powerful and fast it goes is determined by the level of Charge that Pichu has.
Up B: Magnet Rise
Pichu surround himself with electricity and levitates around.  How fast and how long it last is determined by the level of Charge that Pichu has.
Forward B: Thunder Wave
Pichu releases a wave of electricity for a short distance.  If it hits an opponent, they are paralyzed and take damage.  How long the opponent is paralyzed and how much damage they take is determined by the level of Charge that Pichu has.
Down B: Charge
Pichu stands still and charges up his electrical power.  He can charge for five seconds before his electrical power is at maximum.  If he is fully charged, he is surrounded by an electric field that will hurt opponents if they touch him.  Pichu take damage when charging up his power.  While Pichu is in a charged state, he takes damage while walking around.  The higher the charge, the higher the damage he takes.  Charge will disappear once Pichu uses an electrical attack (this counts for both A & B moves).

Final Smash: Charm
Pichu yells out PICHUUUUUUUUUUUUU and unleashes a wave of unavoidable love which reduces all opponents attack strength to nothing.  All opponents attack do only 1% damage with no knockback power.  The effect of Charm only wears off after death. (This might be my most sinister Final Smash ever  8D)

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: June 08, 2010, 09:13:19 PM
Oh God, I want to play as that Pichu, like now. XD

Charm would be magnificent for trolling the field.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:31 PM
You know, I might need to one day update the front page with all our ideas, just so we don't have to look through the whole topic to see them.

Of course, that might be one massive [tornado fang]ing first post.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: June 08, 2010, 09:18:42 PM
Yeah, I should also get back into making some characters as well.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:24 PM
I'd re-tool Roy, but I don't know enough about Fire Emblem to do so.  I was hoping you or some other FE fan would do it.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: June 08, 2010, 11:50:18 PM
Of course, that might be one massive [tornado fang]ing first post.
Well, you could always just encourage us to occasionally recap all of our existing ideas, kinda like our Virtual Console collections.  *shrugs*

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: June 09, 2010, 12:24:24 AM
Well, you could always just encourage us to occasionally recap all of our existing ideas, kinda like our Virtual Console collections.  *shrugs*

Hey, I did that once.  I don't see why you guys can't as well.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #393 on: June 09, 2010, 07:14:02 AM
I'd like to design Isaac for this, but I'm too lazy to see if he's already been done. :(

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: June 10, 2010, 12:17:27 AM
I'd re-tool Roy, but I don't know enough about Fire Emblem to do so.  I was hoping you or some other FE fan would do it.

I don't know much about Fire Emblem, but my brother is a huge fan and he has assured me Roy rides on horseback in FE6 like Eliwood in FE7. Makes me think his Final Smash could involve him calling in his steed and ordering a sudden onslaught of troops to charge forth and unleash a massive assault of cavalry, arrows, spears, etc. on the opponents.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: June 10, 2010, 05:59:11 AM
I don't know much about Fire Emblem, but my brother is a huge fan and he has assured me Roy rides on horseback in FE6 like Eliwood in FE7. Makes me think his Final Smash could involve him calling in his steed and ordering a sudden onslaught of troops to charge forth and unleash a massive assault of cavalry, arrows, spears, etc. on the opponents.

This is a Final Smash I fully endorse!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #396 on: June 10, 2010, 09:12:09 AM
Hmm... Roy's class is similar to Eliwood's; fitting since Roy is Eliwood's son. That would be a cool Final Smash... but it should only trigger if the introductory attack connects, and it should end with Roy doing an insane critical on the foes.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: June 13, 2010, 02:53:41 AM
Okay, well since I'm bored at work, I figure now would be a good time to recap all my Bitchslap suggestions.  So here we go...

[spoiler=Character]

Little Mac
Little Mac would probably be my first choice.  He's a FIGHTER.  LoL, he's pretty much perfect for Smash Bros, and not just for jumping off levels as an Assist Trophy.  It could definitely be done, and should be with the Upcoming Punch Out Wii game. 

Standard B: Charge Punch. 
Limited Power, but can deal decent Knockback.  Obviously hurts more depending on how long you Charge it.
Forward B: Dash Punch. 
Dashes forward and does a cool 1-2 Punch combo.  Useful for a Get-Back move.
Up B: Charge Uppercut. 
Ducks and charges Uppercut.  Longer the charge, higher the Uppercut.  Powerful move, also a get back.
Down B: Guard Counter. 
Similar to Ike's more than Marths.  Basic concept.  Does standard damage.

Final Smash: TKO. 
Similar to Critical Hit.  Dashes forward, catches, instant death.

Daisy
Whereas Peach is our sexy smug Princess (she's SO smug), Daisy could be our athletic representation.  Perhaps garbed in one of her many Sports outfits.  Bitchslap needs more Bitchslappin gals, and I think Daisy has earned a spot.

Standard B: Play Ball. 
Similar to Wolf's Blaster.  Up close, the Bat hits and does decent knockback.  Otherwise, Daisy hits a Baseball straight ahead, which does little damage.
Forward B: Triple Green Shells. 
Like in Mario Kart, Daisy summons a Green Shell Shield around her.  Further Forward/Backward B determines which direction the shells fire in.  Limited Damage and little to no Knockback.
Up B: Daisy's Serve.
Like Captain Falcon's/Ganordorf's Up B, but faster, Daisy jumps upward holding a Tennis Racket.  If she catches someone, she uses her Tennis Racket to knock person down diagonally.
Down B: Soccer Slide. 
Daisy slides along the ground.  If she catches someone, she kicks them like a Soccer Ball, sending them in the opposite direction

Final Smash: Driving Miss Daisy. 
Like Blue Falcon, only the Kart moves straight ahead from one side to the other.  If caught, one gets knocked onto Mario Kart track, then a loud HI, I'M DAISY is shouted before she comes onto screen and hits you. 

Midna/Wolf Link
My guess is that by Bitchslap, we'll possibly see a new Zelda game, but I'd still love for our dear Twilight Princess to get some attention.  However, I think that since Link will most likely be updated for Bitchslap, there's no harm in having her ride Wolf Link, seeing as how the moves are pretty much already there!

Standard B: Midna Grab
Holding B will make Midna's head Hand come out with a small field surrounding them.  If opponents step into the field, Wolf Link & Midna dashes towards each opponent and strikes.  Also used to get back.
Forward B: Dashing Bite
Wolf Link dashes forward and jumps onto opponent and starts biting.  How much damage depends on how many bites you can get off by pressing A.
Up B: Midna Warp
Similar to Zelda's Farore Wind.  Used primarily for a comeback.
Down B: Wolf Spin
Wolf Link does his trademark spin around.  Does decent knockback and damage.

Final Smash: Fused Shadow
Midna calls forth the power of the Fused Shadows and transforms into giant creature.  Midna is Invincible for 10 seconds.  Similar to Giga Bowser.

Mike Jones
The hero of the beloved StarTropics series, Mike Jones is in definite need of a comeback much like Pit & Little Mac. 

Standard B: Island Yo-Yo
The traditional Mike Jones weapon, I'd make it similar to Sheik's chain, just with more distance and more power as well.  While holding B, Mike can swing it around much like Sheik's Chain.  Can be used as Mike's primary Ledge grab as well.
Up B: Anklet
Allows Mike to jump twice his normal distance for a short time.
Down B: Foot Switch
In traditional StarTropics fashion, a Switch appears under Mike Jones and he steps on it.  When he does, a Box opens up and switches his Forward B Item at Random.
Forward B: Bolos, Asterisks, Mirror, Baseball Bat, Katana
Bolos: Thrown straight ahead.  If it hits opponent, it paralyzes them for a split second, like Zero Suit Samus' weapon
Asterisks: Shurikens that do little damage but can be thrown in 8 Directions.
Mirror: Similar to Pit's Mirror Shield, but weaker
Baseball Bat: Standard swing.  Does little damage but decent knockback. (LoL, too many Bats?)
Katana: Standard Swing.  Does little knockback but decent damage.

Final Smash: Ultra Psychic Shockwave
Mike Jones stands where he is and lets loose 10 Powerful Psychic Shockwave balls which you can control their aim and when you fire them.  10 Second Time Limit. 

Dixie Kong
LoL, in yet more effort to get Female Bitchslappers, I think there are few more deserving to be in the Bitchslap than Dixie Kong.  Definitely a classic member of the DK Crew.

Standard B: Hair Roller
Dixie curls up with her hair around her and rolls while you hold B.  Can be done for a limited time.  Similar to Yoshi's Egg.
Forward B: Hair Whip
Dixie rapidly whips her hair forward at opponents.  Similar to Ivysaur's Vine Whip.  Can also grab the ledge.
Up B: Hair Copter
While on the ground, Dixie spins around for a time and can move around while spinning.  While in the Air, Dixie hovers slowly downward, much like Peach's Umbrella & like DKC2.
Down B: Banana Peels
Similar to Diddy Kong's Banana Peels, except she throws them forward.  Like Diddy, she's only allowed two at a time!

Final Smash: Rambi
Dixie releases Rambi from a Box then jumps on top of him and is invincible for 10 seconds.  Hilarity then follows.

Kaptain K.Rool
That's right, I'm opting for Kaptain K.Rool over King K.Rool.  Why?  Because he's a [tornado fang]ing Pirate, that's why.  LoL, no other explanation is really needed! 

Standard B: Blunderbuss
He shoots Cannonballs out of his Blunderbuss Pirate gun.  Cannonballs will randomly be covered with Spikes.
Forward B: Clouds
From his Blunderbuss, K.Rool will shoot out one of three clouds at Random.  Red will slow the opponent down.  Blue will freeze them.  Purple will alter their controls from Left to Right and Visa Versa.
Up B: High Jump
Standard Giant Villain High Jump Ass Stomp.  More similar to Dedede than any others.
Down B: Invisibility
Turns Invisible for a very short time.

Final Smash: Cannonball Run
K.Rool fires numerous Cannonballs into the air and they rain down upon the stage.  Some are spiked.

Akari Hayami
Again, since Bitchslap needs more Female love, I thought to myself, "Self, why not give some much needed love and sex appeal to the hottie from 1080 Snowboarding & Wave Race: Blue Storm?" Well good thinking, PB.  Good thinking!  She would actually use her Snowboard as a weapon, for great Whacking purposes.  She would be kinda combo happy for her moveset, to try and keep with the 1080 & Wave Race spirit. spirit.

Standard B: Snow Wave
Akari would swing her Snowboard forward and create a minor wave of Snow, like how one is created when a Snowboarder stops quickly.  Does more damage if you get hit by the Snowboard
Forward B: Triple Back Flip
A flashy move involving Akari and her Snowboard.  This move is a combo move similar to Marth's Forward B move.  Depending on how you combo it, it will either send the opponent forward or upward.  It sets up for the Down & Up B moves.
Down B: Forward 1080 Spin
Akari will jump on her Snowboard and do a 1080 Spin forward towards an opponent.  This is another Combo move and requires precise movements to do the most damage.  Can be used as a get back move.
Up B: Upward 1080 Spin
Akari will jump on her Snowboard and do a 1080 Spin Upward towards an opponent.  Another Combo move that requires precise movements to do the most damage.  Also is used for coming back.

Final Smash: Half Pipe
Akari will throw her Snowboard like a Boomerang.  Whomever it catches will be knocked into a Half Pipe, and Akari will come racing down on her Snowboard and hit each person individually.  Depending on the trick determines the damage and kill ability.

Young Link
I mean sure, we already have Toon Link (who needs a retooling), Link, and if I get my way, Midna & Wolf Link, but that's NO reason why we can't have yet another Link.  Especially since this Link is completely based off of Majora's Mask.  Some of you might remember this idea from the Brawl topic of the past.  Young Link himself is not all that powerful, but what makes him unique is his Mask Transformations.

Standard B: Bunny Hood
Young Link takes out the Bunny Hood and wears it, allowing him to run faster.  It can be knocked off of him and it comes off when he transforms into a different Link.
Forward B: Deku Mask
Young Link takes out the Deku Mask and transforms into Deku Link.
Up B: Goron Mask
Young Link takes out the Goron Mask and transforms into Goron Link.
Down B: Zora Mask
Young Link takes out the Zora Mask and Transforms into Zora Link.

Final Smash: Fierce Deity Link
Young Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Deku Link
Lightest & Trickiest of the Links.  Moderate Speed and semi-decent power. 

Standard B: Bubble
Deku Link stands still and starts charging a Bubble by Holding B.  The longer the charge, the more damage it does.
Forward B: Deku Spin
Deku Link spins in the direction you select.  Similar to Mario Twister.
Up B: Deku Flower
Deku Link suddenly blasts out of a Flower and then two spinning flowers appear for him to hover downward with.  The blast upward does decent damage and knockback. 
Down B: Remove Mask
Deku Link removes the mask and transforms back into Young Link.

Deku Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Goron Link
Strongest & Heaviest of the Links.  Little to no Comeback ability though

Standard B: Goron Punch
Goron Link does a 1-2 Punch Combo.  Slow, but very strong.
Forward B: Goron Roll
Goron Link rolls into a ball and starts spinning.  Holding B will charge the roll.  When B is released, Goron Link rolls along the ground.  The longer the charge the faster and harder the roll.  If fully charged, spikes come out of Goron Link.
Up B: Goron Stomp
Goron Link jumps slightly upward then comes slamming down fast. 
Goron Link removes his Mask and transforms back into Young Link.

Goron Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Zora Link
Fastest & Combo Happiest of the Links.  He cannot fly, but he can glide like Pit, MetaKnight, & Charizard.

Standard B: Lightning Shield
Zora Link generates a Lightning Shield around him.  The Shield does not last long and does little to know damage when something is reflected off of it.  However, up close it deals decent damage with no knockback.
Forward B: Fin Boomerangs
Zora Link throws his Fins as Boomerangs.  Each Fin can be thrown one at a time.
Up B: Dolphin Jump
Zora Link does a kind of Swimming Uppercut.  His fins slightly extend outward during the Dolphin Uppercut.  Does moderate damage & knockback
Zora Link removes his mask and transforms back into Young Link.

Zora Link puts on the Fierce Deity Mask and transforms into Fierce Deity Link for 10 seconds.  During this time, Fierce Deity Link is invincible as wields his Double Helix Sword, which when swung fires a twirling energy beam. 

Alice
Now, I thought about using Balloon Fighter over her, but then my love of "kicking people's ass with Cuteness" kicked in, and well here we are using Alice, the Balloon Kid from the GB game.  Her moveset was not easy to think of, but I hope I came up with something decent and unique.

Standard B: Balloon Pump
Alice inflates Balloons rapidly.  She can inflate a total of 6 Balloons.  The more Balloons she has, the higher she can jump.  If she has all 6 Balloons, she can float and hover around the stage.  The number of Balloons determine how well the rest of her B moves are affected.
Forward B: Balloon Swing
Alice playfully swings on her Balloons.  If B is held after Balloon Swing is activated, Alice's swinging becomes faster and more powerful if you press back and forward on the Analog stick at the proper time.
Up B: Balloon Hop
Alice will jump up and stomp on her opponents head.  How high she jumps depends on how many Balloons she has out.  Hard to catch with, but does good damage if she does.  If she has 6 Balloons on and is floating, the move won't come out.
Down B: Balloon Pop
Alice can Pop the Balloons she has out to reduce their number.  If someone is above Alice and next to her Balloons as she pops them, it does moderate damage, which depends on how many Balloons pop next to them.

Final Smash: Balloon Rising
Alice will begin pumping like crazy, and suddenly all these Balloons will rise up from the bottom of the screen.  They will lift her opponents high off the screen if they cannot dodge or escape from them all.

Dr. Mario
To those who say he should just be a costume swap, I say, screw you up the ass with a syringe.  Dr. Mario can, nay, MUST be playable.  He just needs a little alteration, and thankfully, I'm just the hardcore, insane Dr. Mario fan to do it, and make him more unplayably powerful than ever before!  Anyway, just like illnesses and disease, two of Dr. Mario's B moves are somewhat random.  His A move list is pretty much just like it was in Melee, similar to Mario's but different, BETTER effects. 

Standard B: Pills.
Not much change going on here.  They're totally better than Mario's Fireballs anyway! 
Up B: Pill Uppercut.
Not much change going on here either. Just like Mario's, except Pills come out instead of coins.
Down B: Virus.
A definitely change over the F.L.U.D.D and Mario Twister.  Dr. Mario stands still and a random Virus gas will surround him for a short period of time, during which time Dr. Mario cannot switch Viruses.  Enemies close by will by hit by this gas, similar to Fox's shield.  Gas will affect Dr. Mario's regular A moves.  Each Virus has a different effect.
Red Virus: If standing next to Dr. Mario, opponent will be knocked back with fire.  If hit by Red Virus A Moves, opponent's health rises faster from burning.
Blue Virus: If standing next to Dr. Mario, opponent will be frozen with ice.  If hit by Blue Virus A Moves, opponent will move slower, possibly get frozen.
Yellow Virus: If standing next to Dr. Mario, opponent will be put to sleep. If hit by Yellow Virus A Moves, opponent gets knocked in opposite direction, similar to Mario's Cape.
Forward B: Virus Toss
A random Virus will be tossed and latch onto the opponent.  Like the Down B move, each Virus has a different effect.
Red Virus: Latches on and causes opponents health to rise from burning.
Blue Virus: Latches on and causes opponent to move slower.
Yellow Virus: Latches on and causes opponents controls to be reversed.

Final Smash: Pill Dump.
Dr. Mario will yell out, "HERE WE GO!" as he jumps upward off the screen.  A box will appear on the right with Dr. Mario in it, and lots of pills will start dropping from the sky, starting slowly at first, but then moving faster and faster.  Pills do decent knockback if they hit, will kill anyone above 150% damage.

Super Mario Bros. 3 Mario
To remind people that Bitchslap is totally suppose to be fun and that we can create and add in whomever the [tornado fang] we want to, I've decided to make SMB3 Mario a character.  Obviously, his B moves will be completely based on his suits, but to make him more unique, each suit will alter his A moves as well, plus change how light or heavy he'll be.  Until SMB3 Mario changes his suit, he keeps that suit on.

Standard B: Raccoon Tail.
SMB3 Mario puts on the Raccoon Suit and spins his tail around.  SMB3 Mario can move while spinning his tail similar to Luigi, except the SMB3 Mario can charge his Raccoon Tail spin for more distance and power.  Fully charged Raccoon Tail does decent decent damage & knockback.  While in the air, holding the jump button will let SMB3 Mario softly float down using his Tail.  While in the Raccoon Suit, SMB3 Mario is average in speed, power, and damage.
Up B: Frog Jump.
SMB3 Mario puts on the Frog Suit and jumps super high up.  While in the Frog Suit, SMB3 Mario can jump high, but moves slower, does average damage, and takes less damage.
Down B: Tanooki Statue.
SMB3 Mario puts on the Tanooki Suit and turns into a statue and will drop fast if in the air.  Does decent damage.  While in the air, holding the jump button will let SMB3 Mario softly float down using his Tail.  While in the Tanooki Suit, SMB3 Mario is lighter and faster, but does little damage and takes more damage.
Forward B: Hammer Toss.
SMB3 Mario puts on the Hammer Suit and will toss Hammers at opponents.  Hammers can be aimed and do decent damage.  While in the Hammer Suit, SMB3 Mario is slower and heavier, but takes little damage and does more damage.

Final Smash: Warp Whistle.
SMB 3 Mario will pull out his Warp Whistle, and a whirlwind will appear around him.  Anyone caught in or above the whirlwind will be flung up or off screen. 

or

Final Smash: Kuriboh's Shoe.
SMB 3 Mario will jump into Kuriboh's Shoe and is invincible for 12 seconds.  SMB 3 can move faster, jump higher and each hit does decent damage and knockback.  SMB 3 Mario can shoot fireball as well while in Kuriboh's Shoe.

Toon Link
In terms of Brawl characters that need a re-tooling, I definitely think Toon Link is #1 on that list.  Well, not so much his A moves, but more his B moves, cause Toon Link should definitely not just be a Link clone with all the different and unique items he's had then Link in his games.  For example, Toon Link is holding the Phantom Sword instead of the Master Sword.  There are many different ways to do Toon Link, but here is mine.

Standard B: Hero's Bow.
Okay, not much of a change here, but this would be the only thing that I wouldn't really change from Toon Link.  The only different I'd make is with the Arrows.  The Arrows would be random between Fire, Ice, and Light.  Fire would burn, Ice would freeze, Light would do more damage.
Up B: Hurricane Spin.
Similar to the Spin Slash, in terms of charging, however Toon Link can move & jump while he is spin.  Lasts longer and does more damage & knockback depending on how long it's been charged.  In the air, it does not go as high as Link's Spin Slash and the spin is straighter and does not knock opponent upward.
Down B: Bombchu
Toon Link pulls out a Bombchu which will hunt after an opponent for 10 seconds before exploding.  Bombchu's explode on contact, crawl up walls, and jump up ledges as well.  Does decent damage with little knockback.
Forward B: Deku Leaf
Toon Link pulls out his Deku Leaf and will rapidly swing Deku Leaf up and down and blow opponents away slightly.  Does decent knockback if hit by Deku Leaf up close.  Tossed Items at opponents like Fox's Reflector.  Items on ground will be blown away.  While in air, the Deku Leaf allows Toon Link to float down slowly to ground.

Final Smash: Phantom Hourglass
Toon Link uses the power of the Phantom Hourglass, embedded in the Phantom Sword, and freezes time in place for 10 seconds, to which nothing on the stage moves during that time.  Toon Link can attack opponents and knock back effect and damage is calculated when time unfreezes.  If opponent is in dodging state or invincible during the time freeze, no damage is done to opponent.

Ganon
That's right.  A Link to the Past's Ganon will be playable for the Bitchslap, because he really really needs to be.  He's Ganon, and he's bad-ass.  He's also so vastly different from Ganondorfalcon that he can easily be added in.

Standard B: Fire Keese.
Ganon creates a Fire Keese which will speedily hunt after opponents for 5 seconds.  This move can be charged.  If fully charged, Ganon will release 5 Fire Keese. Does average damage with no knockback.
Up B: Teleport.
Ganon teleports across the screen, leaving afterimages of himself as he does.  When he appears, he is invincible for a second.  The teleport is fast, and does no damage.
Down B: Fire Stomp.
Ganon jumps a little off the ground and releases a wave of Fire when he lands which goes in both directions across the floor for a distance.  The wave of fire does average damage, however up close, the Fire Stomp does decent damage & knockback.
Forward B: Trident.
Ganon throws his Trident forward as it spins.  After releasing his Trident, while holding B, Ganon stands still and can control where the Trident goes.  Does average damage & knockback, but has possibility of good knockback if caught with the Trident's tip.

Final Smash: The Dark World
Ganon summons the power of the Triforce and transports the stage and the players to The Dark World for 10 seconds.  When in the Dark World, the opponents will transform into Pink Bunnies and will be unable to attack.  Opponents will still be able to dodge, double jump and run away and will still take normal damage.

Koopalings
Some might say, "but PB, you can't put the Koopalings in?  That's just crazy.  You're crazy!"  Crazy like an overpowered Melee Fox, you mean.  Now, as I would love to have each and every Kooapling in the game, I decided that the most sensible way to put them in would be to make each Koopaling a different color representation.  It can definitely be done, especially considering that they are pretty much the same size and such...at least let's just assume they are for the sake of having them in Bitchslap! 

Standard B: Triple Fireball.
The Koopalings will shoot three fireballs forward, evenly spaced & fast towards opponents.  Does decent damage with little knockback.
Up B: Shell Withdraw
The Koopalings will quickly withdraw into their shell, which will spin around and allow them to jump three times while in their shell, whether on the ground or in the air.   When the shell lands, it produces a minor shockwave which has decent knockback but does little damage. 
Down B: Fake Koopalings.
Two fake Koopaling dolls will appear on both sides of the Koopalings and protect them from projectiles, thrown items and attacks, taking the damage for the Koopalings.  If physically attacked, the fake Koopaling will counter with a small blast of fire.  1/8th of the time, a Bob-Omb will appear instead of a Fake Koopaling.  Does average damage and little knockback.
Forward B: Magic Wand
The Koopalings will whip out their magic wands and fire a random projectile at the opponent.  Random Projectiles include Rings, a Bouncing Fireball, a Koopa Troopa, Clown Balls, or Triple Paralysis Rings.  Magic Wands can be knocked out of the Koopalings hands, as they will be a new item in Bitchslap.

Final Smash: The Koopnificent Seven
Whichever Koopaling you are, you summon the other six, and they fiercely go after your opponents.  Each Koopaling has all the same moves as you do, however they are not invincible and they will last for 10 seconds

Metal Sonic
I know a lot of people are thinking that Robuttnik should be in Bitchslap.  Well, that's all well and good, but for PB, his favorite Sonic badnik will always be Metal Sonic, and that's why he's getting an inclusion in the Bitchslap, courtesy of yours truly, Protoman Blues.  Metal Sonic will definitely not be a clone of Sonic....in the moveset sense anyway, as he has enough different powers to separate him from our Chili Dog eatin' hero.  Of course, when I get done with him, the word overpowered may be redefined! 

Standard B: Black Shield
Metal Sonic generates a Force Field around himself to protect himself from thrown items and blasts.  Does little to no damage and knockback if hit up close with forcefield.  Items and blasts reflected back do the same damage as they normally would.
Up B: Electric Flight
Metal Sonic uses the jet engine on his back to fly.  While doing so, he generates an electric field around his body, which has 1/8 possibility of paralyzing enemies if they come in contact with it.
Forward B: Laser Cannon
Metal Sonic shoots a Laser Blast from the cannon in his chest, similar to Rob's.  Does decent damage with little knockback.
Down B: Scan
Metal Sonic fires a flashlight-like scanner beam from his eyes.  If an opponent is in that scanner beam, Metal Sonic copies the Standard, Up, and Forward B abilities of that opponent and replaces his own with them.  Metal Sonic can go back to his own B move abilities by pressing on of the taunt buttons.

Final Smash: Metal Overlord
Metal Sonic transforms into Metal Overlord and proceeds to rain terror down upon his foes.  Transformation is similar to Giga Bowser, in that Metal can still take damage, as well as the time it lasts.

Bub & Bob
Yes those two adorable Bubble Bobble/Puzzle Bobble bubble blowing dragons are blowing bubbles brilliantly because of being in Bitchslap.  As you can probably guess, Bub & Bob work as a pair and support one another, much like the Ice Climbers do.  However, as you can also guess, their specialty are bubbles and lots of em.  Coming up with a B moveset for these two wasn't easy, but here's hoping it works out.  I based it on the idea of them playing "keep away" with their bubbles, as well as the capture aspect.  Bubbles!

Standard B: Bubble Capture
Bub & Bob will blow bubbles from their mouths and if the bubble touches anyone while shooting forward, it will capture them inside.  Being caught inside the bubble does no damage, and opponents can free themselves from the bubble by pressing buttons rapidly.  Bub or Bob can push the Bubble forward.  If Bub & Bob pop the bubble, opponent will take decent damage & knockback. 
Up B: Bubble Bounce
Bob will blow bubbles under Bub (or visa versa depending on who's in control) which Bub can jump on top of.  If on the ground, Bob will continue to blow bubbles under Bub and form a bubble wall.  If in the air, Bob will blow bubbles under Bub and create a bubble platform for Bub to jump on or walk across. 
Forward B: Rapid Bubbles
Bub & Bob will fire bubbles rapidly forward for more distance than their Standard B bubbles.  Rapid Bubbles will not capture opponents, but instead push them back.
Down B: Power Bubbles
Bob will blow one of three types of bubbles under Bub for him to pop; Water, Fire, or Electric. 
-Fire Bubbles release a fire droplet which spreads out in both directions when it touches the platform. Does average damage and no knockback
-Water Bubbles release a stream of water that will travel along the ground and drag anyone caught by the water with it.  Can be jumped out of and does no damage.
-Electric Bubbles release a electric bolt which travels in the opposite direction that Bub is facing. Does little damage and decent knockback.

Final Smash: Baron von Blubba
Bub & Bob summon Baron von Blubba onto the screen.  Baron von Blubba remains on the screen for 20 seconds, hunting down Bub & Bob's opponents.  Touching Baron von Blubba equals instant death.  Baron von Blubba starts off slowly, but he increases speed as time passes.  Baron von Blubba can be dodged.

Pichu
Again, I can't stress enough how much I dislike that the clones were removed. Just like with Dr. Mario, TOON LINK, Young Link, ROY, etc., all they have to do is be retooled, just like little, awesome Pichu here.  With all the moves in Pokemon to Pichoose from, it's incredibly easy to do, so lets get started shall we.  Oh, and so I don't have to write it every time, Pichu takes damage when he uses Electrical attacks, just like in Melee.

Standard B: Thundershock/Thunderbolt
Pichu releases a round bolt of electricity that flies forward towards opponent. How powerful and fast it goes is determined by the level of Charge that Pichu has.
Up B: Magnet Rise
Pichu surround himself with electricity and levitates around.  How fast and how long it last is determined by the level of Charge that Pichu has.
Forward B: Thunder Wave
Pichu releases a wave of electricity for a short distance.  If it hits an opponent, they are paralyzed and take damage.  How long the opponent is paralyzed and how much damage they take is determined by the level of Charge that Pichu has.
Down B: Charge
Pichu stands still and charges up his electrical power.  He can charge for five seconds before his electrical power is at maximum.  If he is fully charged, he is surrounded by an electric field that will hurt opponents if they touch him.  Pichu take damage when charging up his power.  While Pichu is in a charged state, he takes damage while walking around.  The higher the charge, the higher the damage he takes.  Charge will disappear once Pichu uses an electrical attack (this counts for both A & B moves).

Final Smash: Charm
Pichu yells out PICHUUUUUUUUUUUUU and unleashes a wave of unavoidable love which reduces all opponents attack strength to nothing.  All opponents attack do only 1% damage with no knockback power.  The effect of Charm only wears off after death.[/spoiler]

Posted on: June 12, 2010, 07:53:26 PM
[spoiler=Stages & Music]
Battlerock Galaxy
INSTANTLY banned among the tourneyfags, Battlerock Galaxy, IMO, would be just a super fun representation from Super Mario Galaxy.  The stage is basically just one big moving platform, which moves around the Battlerock.  The same hazards from Battlerock are still there, including cannonballs being fired towards the platform, lightning gates that have to be jumped over, etc.  The true catch of this stage is that just like in Galaxy, you can stand upside down on the bottom of the platform.  Mind you, you can still be spiked off the stage and such, but if you manage to jump back, you will be upside down on the platform.  Heh, I'm not sure if it can be done, but I think with a proper gravity field effect for the platform, it can be, and it would also be tons o fun.   The important thing is that they try to make my stage a reality. 

Music
Battlerock Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Good Egg Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Gusty Garden Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Buoy Base Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Melty Molten Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Battle For The Grand Star (Final Bowser Battle) - Super Mario Galaxy

Level 7/Level 27/Level 56
I have yet to write about their character bio yet, as I'm still fine tuning them, however I've always had this stage in mind from Bubble Bobble.  Just like the Fire Emblem stage, Castle Siege, this stage combines three stages from the Bubble Bobble game.  You start on Level 7, then as the EXTEND Bubbles are popped, you move to Level 27, and the same from Level 56.  The EXTEND bubbles MUST be popped as well, or else Baron von Blubba will appear and start attacking everyone on the stage. These stages will also include Fire, Lightning & Water bubbles as well.  LoL, oh this stage will be banned too....*in Chris Rock voice* BUTWHOCARES?

Music
Bubble Bobble Theme - Bubble Bobble (No remix either.  IT HAS TO BE THIS VERSION)
Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move Theme - Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move
Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move Theme 2 - Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move

Avalanche Alley
From 1080 Avalanche comes Avalanche Alley.  This stage is similar to Melee's Super Mario Bros 2 stage (which should be brought back too).  The stage is essentially a half-pipe, so no spike deaths here.  During the stage, random 1080 Snowboarders will come down the half-pipe and you'll see them coming towards you.  Also, an avalanche will also be coming towards you, so if you are in the half-pipe when it comes down...ouch.

Music
Golden Forest - 1080 Snowboarding
Blue Flame - 1080 Snowboarding
Call Me - 1080 Snowboarding (oh man I might catch flack for this one)
Akari Hayami's Theme - Wave Race: Blue Storm
Strongwater Keep - Wave Race: Blue Storm
Lost Temple Lagoon - Wave Race: Blue Storm

Stone Temple Tower
Similar to the Metroid Prime stage, Frigate Orpheon, this stage takes place on the outside of Stone Temple Tower and will invert during the course of the match.  The only difference is that, the regular level will not allowing spiking, and when the level is inverted, you will not be able to kill upward, due to the regular level's floor being in the way.

Music
A mix of Stone Temple Tower & Stone Temple Tower Inverted - Majora's Mask (Still my favorite Zelda Dungeon theme ever)
Ballad Of The Wind Fish - Link's Awakening
The Indigo-go's Song - Majora's Mask (from 0:18 - 2:04, and I want a Jazz remix of this song)
Stallord Boss Battle - Twilight Princess
A mix of Light World Dungeon & Dark World Dungeon - A Link To The Past

Reznor
That's right, Reznor.  Just one long Platform that disappears from time to time, and one giant spinning wheel with 4 platforms.  That's pretty much it!

Music
Koopaling Boss Fight - Super Mario World
Bowser Boss Fight - Super Mario World
Special Zone - Super Mario World
Luigi Blew It Underwold - Super Mario Bros. 2
Stage Boss - Super Mario 64

Airship Fortress
Now, I kinda wanted to make this stage scroll along, like it should, but eventually it'd have to end, so sadly I don't see how it's possible.  Anyway, this stage will have the standard Airship hazards, and of course the moving screws along the bottom, cause really, they have to be there.

Music
Koopa's Road - Super Mario 64
Overworld 2 - Super Mario Bros. 3
Fortress - Super Mario Bros. 3
Bowser Battle - Super Mario RPG
Wario Battle - Super Mario Land 2
Boss Battle - Super Mario Land 2

Mining Melancholy
This would be similar to the 2nd DK level in Melee (the one with the DK Rap), in terms of platform design.  Added would be some Krow's dropping eggs, some Kiingers dropping down, and hooks that players could grab onto just like they would a ledge.

Music
Mining Melancholy - DKC2 Diddy Kong's Quest
Hot Head Bop - DKC2 Diddy Kong's Quest
Disco Train - DKC2 Diddy Kong's Quest
Funky's Flights - Donkey Kong Country
Aquatic Ambiance - Donkey Kong Country (...Okay, not really fighting music but....screw you)

Park Slope
For those unfamiliar with NYC, Park Slope is in Brooklyn, NY and it is where Doc & Little Mac are running when training, with the Statue of Liberty in the background.  This would simply be one flat long stage, like the Bridge of Elden from the Twilight Princess stage.  No real hazards except for dropping items and such.

Music
Fight Theme - Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Training Theme - Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Super Punch Out Medley (Bear Hugger, Mr. Sandman, and Aran Ryan would be my choices)
Minor Circuit Fight Theme - Punch Out Wii
Major Circuit Fight Theme - Punch Out Wii
World Circuit Fight Theme - Punch Out Wii

Planet Venom
Another one of my instantly banned stages, this stage would completely consist of the classic SNES FX Polygons, which would make up random & different platforms with how often they switch around  Obviously, some kind of warning would take place before such platform madness happened.  OR WOULD IT?

Music
Venom Base Level 2 - SNES Star Fox
Corneria Boss - SNES Star Fox
Titania - SNES Star Fox
Titania Boss - SNES Star Fox
Fortuna - SNES Star Fox
Meteor - SNES Star Fox

Wuhu Island
Celebrating the extremely popular Wii Sports franchise, the island from Wii Sports Resort will be similar to Delfino Square, in that a platform will take you around to various places on the island.  Each stage hazard will depend on where on the island you are.  If you're out in the ocean, you have to watch out for Jet Skiers.  If on land, look out for Mii Archery contests.  This stage will also show your Mii's as well, similar to how Mario Kart Wii does on certain stages.

Music
Main Theme - Wave Race 64
Port Pirates - Wave Race 64
Jetpack - Pilotwings
Gyrocopter - Pilotwings 64
Get In Shape - Wii Fit
Happy Together - The Turtles (This song needs to be Bitchslapable!  If you don't know why, to quote Hitomi, kill yourself!)

Stardust Speedway Zone

Since I'm debuting Metal Sonic here, I thought I'd debut his stage as well.  This stage will randomly start out in either the past, present, good future, or bad future. Every 30 seconds or so, a spinning sign will pop up and either Past, Present, or Future will be written on it, showing where the stage is going to shift to 3 seconds after the sign stops spinning.  The present has a basic platform, with two rotating spring shooters hovering over the edges (similar to SSB64 DK Barrel, but stationary).  The past has two lower, smaller platforms on the left and right and one smaller platform in the middle.  Springs will randomly pop up on the platforms.  The good future are two long tracks which cross one another in the middle.  On the end of the tracks, treadmills will sometimes appear and send people flying across the track.  The bad future consists of a long track which has a dip in the middle that contains a spiked ball moving back and forth.  Also, Spikes will pop up on the track at times, but in the same place every time (can't be TOO random here).

Music
A Medley of Stardust Speedway Zone (JP) consisting of Present, Good Future, & Bad Future from Sonic CD
Spring Yard Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog
Chemical Plant Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
A nice Remix combining Death Egg Zone Act 1 & Act 2 from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Run Through The Speed Highway - Sonic Adventure
Won't Stop, Just Go! (Green Forest) - Sonic Adventure 2
A combination of What U Need (Sonic) & What U Need (Blazy) from Sonic Rush, just like someone did with...
Sky Babylon Act 1 & 2 Mix - Sonic Rush Adventure
Blue On The Run - Sonic & The Secret Rings
Knight of the Wind - Sonic & The Black Knight
What I'm Made Of - Sonic Heroes
Rooftop Run - Sonic Unleashed

Toad's Turnpike

In honor of Jericho's new character, I figure he deserves his own stage as well.  And quite frankly, I can't think of a more fitting stage to give him other than his very own Turnpike from Mario Kart 64.  This stage would be your basic flat level stage except for walls on both ends, about a third of the way up, would prevent easy side knockoff-age.  Of course, the awesome part of the level would be the three lanes in the middle of the road, which would have oncoming traffic heading your way at a steady pace.  Cars & Trucks can be jumped over, and also can be avoided on the sides of the turnpike, with the gaps that are there with Item Blocks (just like in MK64).  If the Cars & Trucks hit, they cause decent damage & knock up, obviously becoming more dangerous the higher your health is.  Fun times are had by all! 

Music
Toad's Turnpike - Mario Kart 64
Battle Mode - Super Mario Kart
Battle - Mario Kart 64
Mushroom City - Mario Kart Double Dash
Toad's Factory - Mario Kart Wii
Character Select - Super Mario Bros. 2
Goomba's Booty Boardwalk - Mario Party 8
You Lose - Mario Kart 64 (LoL, I don't know why.  I just [tornado fang]ing love this theme.)
Athletic Theme - New Super Mario Bros. Wii[/spoiler]

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: June 13, 2010, 04:39:22 AM
New levels to go with my Rabbid brawler:

Bunnies Never Close Doors
A beach with four outhouses in the background.  Every once in a while, doors start to swing open.  If you do not attack to shut them, the bunny inside will scream and throw a plunger at a random player, stunning them.  Every 2 minutes the doors start opening at a much faster pace.

Music:
Making Fun Of Everyday Life
Bunnies Just Wanna Have Fun
Buninos Dance La Bamba

Dial R for Rabbid
Fight in a movie theater with the bunnies talking on cel phones (balconies included for platforms).  Every once in a while, the owner turns the lights on, and the bunnies go quiet.  If your attacks hit a bunny while the lights are on, their phone rings, the bunny screams, and a large object from off-screen (giant popcorn, oscar statue, movie light) crushes them, severely damaging any player in the way.

Music:
Bunnies Are Raving Mad
Deep Down, Bunnies Are Rockers
Bunnies Love Disco Dancing

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: June 16, 2010, 10:05:21 AM

Skyward Sword Link
Hey, don't judge me.  I'm still on E3 excitement, so I figure why the skyward [tornado fang] not?  Haha, this will most likely be updated once we find out more, but here's a rough idea based on the weapons that we saw.

Standard B: Sword Beam
Link can hold his sword high, charging up the blade.  When fully charged, it releases powerful sword beam slashes at opponents.
Up B: Bombs
Yes, this time Link takes Bombs out by holding Up B, and he can either toss them upward or bowl them at you.
Down B: Shield Bash
Shield Bash will stun opponents, as they've just been hit with a Hylian Shield to the face.  Also will knock back items and other things thrown directly at it.
Forward B: Whip
Scuse' Link while he whips out his whip. Along with standard damage, the whip has the ability to grab items from afar, as well as from out of opponents hands.  This is also Link's primary move to get back to the stage.

Final Smash: Meet The Beetle
Ala Snkes Final Smash, Link will jump off screen and he will have a full 15 seconds of fun with the Beetle.  He will be able to control the Beetle and grab opponents and essentially take them off the level into oblivion.  Once the Beetle dies, it appears right back on Link's arm again.