Hard Hat 1-4

VulcanoMan · 4095

Offline VulcanoMan

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
on: March 30, 2011, 08:44:04 AM
I wonder WHY no one have posted THIS:
http://damagedgames.com/?cat=4
This link contains the first trilogy of the Hard Hat games, where you play a disgrunted Metool.

Story of "HH1: The Rebellion":
"Mega Man was fighting against Metal Man and lost to him (cause Metal Man is bad ass).  At the same time Hard Hat is getting PO’d at Dr. Wily because the Doc isn’t taking him seriously.  Once Dr. Wily demands that Hard Hat gets him a drink double H decides that he has had enough and leaves to go see Dr. Light.  Turns out Dr. Light needs a new “hero” since Mega Man is down and double H fits that role perfectly!"

Story of "HH2: War Ensemble":
"A NEW RIVAL HAS ARRIVED!
Hard Hat, do you hear me? A scientist called Dr. X created 8 mechanoids to destroy my robots.
You better stop him, 'cause you on his list, too. I created the new Jet Sled for you.
Good Luck, Hard Hat. This was Dr. Wily, over and out."

Story of "HH3":
"Hard Hat is pretty PO’d at Dr. Wily again.  Double H has more than proven himself as a worthwhile robot and Dr. Wily is still making robots.  If that wasn’t enough, Dr. Wily calls these new Robot Masters as his “best creations”!  NOW Hard Hat is really angry and heads out to destroy these best creations."

Credits goes to Damaged Games, who also is creating the fourth Hard Hat.
Link: http://damagedgames.com/?cat=7

"HH4: Doc Bot" has got new features like the Hover System.
This is also the first "HH"-game that contains a female mechanoid: Blaze Gal (sic!).
Also stay tuned for new updates for "HH4".

MexicanSunflower

Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 09:33:35 AM
Oh, I remember these! From what I can recall they were pretty good, the concept was awesome.

Offline VulcanoMan

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 09:49:33 AM
Oh, I remember these! From what I can recall they were pretty good, the concept was awesome.
Yep, you're right.
The best Hard Hat game at the moment is Hard Hat 3.
One of the reasons is the costumizable music.