Neo Secret Files and Origins

VixyNyan · 251909

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: September 21, 2013, 08:49:13 AM
You'd probably have to make her a compelling offer then, Wily.

Everything for a profit, after all!  [eyebrow]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: September 21, 2013, 11:17:35 AM
... She can rule Brookyln?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: December 28, 2013, 07:05:21 AM
Might as well add Blue's bio here too!

Blue Valkyrie

Name: Blue
Sex: Female
Race:Android (?)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 126 LBS
Hair: Light Blue
Eyes: Blue
Job(s): Side Scrolling Hero
Hobbies: Chilling on the beach, guarding cosmic powered gems
Abilities: Super Strength, Super Durability, Cosplay Power

Story
"Blue's life as she remembers it started when her stasis tube slid open, after regaining her senses she found her way onto the surface of Azure Star. The friendly natives could not tell her of her origins or that of the ruins but welcomed her regardless. Feeling that she needed to repay her new friends she stood as a protector to the small planet. Her life changed when Azure Star came under the attack of the space pirate White Beard and his Dark Star gang who had come to Azure star to steal the fabled Omni-Gem. Blue however managed to thwart their plans protect the gem and prevent it's resting place Cloud City from crashing into the sea. Blue then hid the gem within the ruin she awoke from.

The second attack came when White Beard attacked Azure Star a second time with a new battleship the Dark Star II and four star generals designed to defeat her, Blue however managed to defeat Flare and Terra Star but was too late to prevent White Beard from stealing the gem, following him to his ship she battled white beard but was surprised when Shadow Star one of the surviving generals betrayed the captain and stole the gem for himself. Battling the revived star generals she managed to destroy shadow star before he could begin his efforts to destroy the surface of the planet allowing him access to more precursor technology. The Gem was returned to it's new resting place and Blue figured this would be the end of the planet's problems.

Unknown to her however White Beard having been saved by Tempest Star and  rebuilt Flare and Terra Star joined forces with Dr WilyII and stole the gem to prove his worth, this drew Blue from Azure Star to RPM where her ship was shot down by the Dark Star III and where she met the resistance.

Personality
Light hearted, but with a strong sense of justice. Blue is not one to sit on her hands when there is work to be done, this impulsive attitude can get her into trouble as she doesn't know her own limits well but regardless never gives up no matter how many times she's knocked down. Blue is fiercely loyal to her friends and not matter how bad things get never abandons them.

Powers
Blue's android body is super strong, able to match robots like Guts Man in the strength department. In battle she can grab physical objects and carry/toss them back as projectiles. Her body is also able to withstand a great amount of damage, and appears to absorb energy from things like E-tanks easily enough to repair. Eating or drinking as well as sleep can recharge her.

Blue also possesses a power known as "The Power of Cosplay" an ability learned on RPM where she can copy the powers of someone she's dressed up as as long as the outfit remains intact. The powers are neither permanent nor as potent as the original's however and she still retains her super strength and durability.

Weaknesses
Running out of power causes her to enter stasis lock, saving her but leaving her open to attack as she can't move till recharge is complete. Her headstrong personality makes it hard for her to accept others views if they clash with hers and she's well known for never giving up even if it means damaging herself. Her "Power of Cosplay" ability has a  possible negative side effect, the longer she stays in character the greater chance that personality will begin taking over.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: December 28, 2013, 07:16:34 AM
Her "Power of Cosplay" ability has a  possible negative side effect, the longer she stays in character the greater chance that personality will begin taking over.
... TURN INTO AILE FOR ME

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: December 28, 2013, 07:17:28 AM
You know this is interesting since one of borock-bot's hobbies is making cosplay outfits.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: December 28, 2013, 07:19:55 AM
Very nice!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: December 28, 2013, 07:30:42 AM
The cosplay power might make for some interesting moments.   :D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: December 28, 2013, 07:31:20 AM
It already did. *still staring at your Aile cosplay*

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: December 28, 2013, 07:34:20 AM
But failing to notice the bolder? You and White Beard really need to stop building things Blue can toss.  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: December 28, 2013, 07:35:48 AM
The shield will pop back up soon. Till then... *stares harder*

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: June 03, 2015, 10:58:39 AM
Wilypocalypse RP

Colt Douglas

Age 22
Male
Human
5'8"

Backstory

"Ugh... Hell am I? Ssssshit, that's bright."

Awakening in a strange land, as his eyes fluttered open, and the sun blinded him, a million and one questions flooded his mind. How did he get here? How long was he asleep? What happened to him? He shook his head, expelling those thoughts from his mind. He had more pressing matters, like being alone, in the middle of a wasteland, with no food or water.

"Gotta keep moving forward."

For a time, as he wandered alone through this new world, his only goal was survival. He didn't know these people's culture, or the exact purpose of some of the locations in this world. All it took was survival in his eyes. However, fate would have other plans in store for him. There were some complications he would have to deal with sooner or later. There were people out for blood.

It started with a shattered window in the night, and in minutes, he found himself on the run, having nearly lost his life. It was at that point he started living as inconspicuously as he could. Never stand out, and you'd never have to worry about someone noticing you. In time, he slowly took that to be his true life philosophy. Trying and making a difference is more trouble than it's worth. The bare minimum is all he needed for survival, after all.

"Fine, fine. Let's get some answers."

It wasn't enough. Just standing idly by watching the days go by from the window of a motel day-to-day. Working a dead-end job at some nameless diner. Spending his free hours playing games and watching anime. Those didn't bring him the answers he needed. The questions of how he first landed in this world, and who was out to kill him, those still burned in his mind. Thus,  three years after he landed in RPM, he finds himself venturing out to truly know this world.

Personality

Colt's typically excitable and jubilant in a group, if not a little bit of a stupid puppy much of the time. A little naive when it comes to the workings of the world, though he fancies himself a fast learner. However, behind his typically optimistic personality is a haunted individual, still unsure of what his place is in this world or what steps he should take going forward, and though he has confidence in himself and his allies, he still, in a way, fears for what he'll find if he keeps pushing.

Though he claims to be pacifistic, he often has an excited grin in the heat of combat, and tends to taunt and belittle his enemies.

Abilities

CQC - Colt can hold his own in a fistfight. Not like he's particularly masterful at martial arts, or that he can break a rib with a one-inch punch, but he is capable of dodging a fist or a blade and disarming an enemy.

Red Mage - Jack of all trades. He's all-around decent at most arts, although there's a good many things he's no good at, he can handle a blade or a bow or a gun without hurting himself, and he can pick a lock or two, and maybe sneak past some guards, and that's all that really matters.

Focus - Usually, with no other distractions (IE people talking to him, being in the midst of a fight), Colt can spot fine details if he's allowed to focus closesly enough. Traps, suspicous scratches in wood or stone, faint noises, etc. So long as he can be left to pay attention.

Weaknesses

Red Mage - Master of none. If you're a hardened warrior or a sniper, overpowering Colt isn't much of a feat. Long as you know what you're doing better than him, you are better than him.

Out Of Shape - Spending so much time doing a lot of nothing, in tests of endurance, he's sure to fail. Sure, he can run and fight, but not for very long.

Equipment

Hunting Knife - What else is there to say? It's a knife with a hollowed-out handle to hold fishing line, matches, tinder, the like. Also okay for stabbing. You can stab with it.

Pocket Computer - Call friends? Look up stupid cat videos online? If you're in the middle of a fight and need some mood music, this thing has two high-end speakers on it's back. In general, need some info? Look it up. Also has a built-in Pokedex and a wrist strap for when you want to look sci-fi!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 10:53:49 AM by Amatiramisu »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: June 03, 2015, 11:16:42 AM
*Stabstabstab*

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: June 03, 2015, 04:16:21 PM
"Knife fight! You're gonna fight for your life!
Knife fight! You're gonna fight with a knife!
Knife fight! A really really really sharp knife!
I'm a crazy (crazy) son of a [sonic slicer],
I'm gonna cut you (cut you) swish swish
In a knife fight!"

*ahem*

Anyway it looks pretty good.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: June 03, 2015, 06:36:06 PM
Very interesting backstory! Great to have you aboard.

"Knife fight! You're gonna fight for your life!
Knife fight! You're gonna fight with a knife!
Knife fight! A really really really sharp knife!
I'm a crazy (crazy) son of a [sonic slicer],
I'm gonna cut you (cut you) swish swish
In a knife fight!"

*ahem*

Anyway it looks pretty good.

Guys, I think Sakura finally snapped.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: June 03, 2015, 06:37:47 PM
Nah it's just a really catchy song.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: June 23, 2015, 11:26:18 PM

Phi

Phi's theme:

[spoiler]http://youtu.be/rtvln-rF3Rw[/spoiler]

Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 114 lbs
Hair: White
Eyes: Light Green
Hobbies: ???
Weapon(s): Crossbow, pocket knife
Alignment: RPM Resistance
Ability: Morphogenetic Field access

Story:

Phi's story begins with her and her sister, Luna. The two siblings were drifters; for years, they were always on the run and never stayed in one place for too long, due to the Nonary Organization; an organization shrouded in mystery. Phi has been on the run for most of her life.

Eventually, the two were apprehended by the organization and brutally experimented on. When asked why they were doing this to them, the primary answer they received was that is was for the sake of the "Nonary Project".

Within the month of their capture, they managed to escape. Weeks later, they ran into a bandit, who later becomes known as Archetype. Little did they know he would change their lives forever, as they would change his.

After Luna's death, Phi became explicitly distraught and wandered off alone, eventually meeting an elderly woman named Akane.

It was this woman who explained to Phi of the ability they both shared; they had the ability to access the Morphogenetic Field, allowing them to travel their consciousness through time and space.

5 years later, Phi is now 19 years old and returns to RPM City, after time traveling with Akane and studying altered events from various dimensions.

Phi is on a mission; one of which she dubbed "Operation Janus", her interdimensional crusade. After observing crippled timelines and what may transpire without the necessary "pieces" to preserve the peace from Wily's tyranny, Phi reunites with Archetype. She believes him to be an important piece.

She needs to help him become the hero, join the Resistance and see through to her goal to preserve this timeline.

Personality:

Due to Luna's passing, Phi adopted a deadpan, silent demeanor. She tends to be rather curt and blunt in her speech, prefering to use less words to get her point across, rather than incessant rambling. Some of this is attributed to her incredible intellect and observation skills.

She once mentioned her apparent "need" to solve mysteries, no matter how small, such as the strange red bra floating in the Bowling Alley.

Phi is sophisticated, cryptic, laid back, tomboy-ish and sarcastic. But perhaps most of all, secretive. Arche calls her a "white-haired enigma" from time to time.

However, while this appears on the surface, it is strongly hinted that she is quite childish on the inside. There have been some moments where she breaks from her usual demeanor and jokes around, or burst out laughing. Even yelling out with joy when she tried Zero Gravity for the first time.

It is also implied that Phi is a bit of a playful goofball, having an appreciation for cheesy puns, although she keeps it under wraps.

Somewhere within this complex exterior is her lost childhood waiting to break out.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: June 24, 2015, 01:12:50 AM
she kawaii

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: September 07, 2015, 09:34:25 PM
Jeez I think the only thing I remembered about Nightmare was that he got his ass whooped by Sparky in PB's GoRPM Pokemon tournament before this place crashed years ago.  Pretty interesting character there.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: September 08, 2015, 02:20:56 AM
Huh, your character bio reminded me of an old sprite I did way back. At least the scythe part. XD

EDIT: This one.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: September 08, 2015, 10:49:31 AM
Still a very solid character, no doubt. I feel like him and Ammy would get along.

Speaking of which, it's about time I got started too...

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: September 08, 2015, 04:50:22 PM
UPDATE: Added his character theme and a *very* rough approximation of his appearance.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: September 08, 2015, 06:01:42 PM
Motochika!?
That's some bonus points from me. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: September 12, 2015, 01:02:13 AM
Ooh very interesting and very similar to Sakura's backstory in a way but still very different.  I like it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: September 12, 2015, 04:05:47 AM
I just imagined all her strengths and weaknesses as visual kobuns.

So when Aaru's using her rope-dart... She's REALLY making that kobun expression. XD

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: September 12, 2015, 09:35:58 AM
I just imagined all her strengths and weaknesses as visual kobuns.

So when Aaru's using her rope-dart... She's REALLY making that kobun expression. XD

S'funny you mention that actually. Xhai's profile used quotes from him when listing his abilities and weaknesses. I'd have done the same for Aaru, but she's mute, so the kobuns were the best way to get the same sort of effect. Ie: The "facepalm" kobun was used for the "has difficulty communicating" one, because that's how Aaru would indicate her problem.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation