Mega Man (Rockman) 11 release date confirmed~ October 2nd 2018!!

VixyNyan · 9653

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Update: Robot Master names has been deciphered by various fan sources. Scroll down to the end of this message to find them.

[yt]https://youtu.be/v2PAI5JNAT8[/yt]

Dr. Wily is once again launching an all-out robot attack toward the citizens of earth, and this time a new prototype Double Gear system will be put into place and installed inside Mega Man (Rockman)'s circuit by Dr. Light, which Dr. Wily built back at Robot University way back in their youth.

The Double Gear system is basically the main ability and gimmick of the game, It adds a SPEED GEAR ability which changes the flow of time by allowing you to slow down your surroundings, as well as an POWER GEAR that allows you to overcharge all of your weapons and buster powers, for example shoot multiple charged shots that's been stored up after a bit of charge up time.

When the gears under Mega Man (Rockman)'s health spins very fast and at the same time (most likely when he's at critical health), he will activate DOUBLE GEAR mode, where both gears will be activated at same time, and one of the example is that he will be able to unleash a much deadlier hyper shot attack that can deal ridiculous amount of damage to both enemies and bosses.

The item shop is back, as well as the bolt currency, where you can buy 1UPs for 50, E Tank for 100, W Tank for 100, M Tank for 300, Defense Up item for 100, Eddie support for 20 and Beat support for 50, as well as other unrevealed items.

Two robot master bosses and their stages has been revealed: DWN.081 Block Man and DWN.082 Fuse Man.

The game will be available for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Steam on October 2nd, 2018. Pre-ordering the game will allow you to download an exclusive alternative in-game soundtrack DLC.

All the robot masters portrait mugshots has been revealed at the end of the video trailer, and thanks to various fan sources and image manipulation, we got a general idea of what their names will be. (1) (2)

- Block Man
- Fuse Man
- Acid Man / Glue Man / Gas Man
- Blast Man / Edge Man / Sharp Man
- Torch Man / Blast Man
- Impact Man / Builder Man
- Bounce Man / Cosmic Man
- Tundra Man / Quartz Man / Icicle Man

Japanese Trailer
[yt]https://youtu.be/YFM6q3FHEps[/yt]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:19:23 PM by VixyNyan »

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Even though we do already have a topic about this I'm okay with this since this looks a lot better on RPM's front page.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Looking good Rock!

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
 Man... Block Man is my jam.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
the bolts counter really freaks me out. i didnt even notice until after i saw the trailer video for the 3rd time ... 6 digits ...it's scary to think you can have just nearly 1 million bolts instead of 999.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
at least it isnt like 8's "pick wisely!" thing. I mean i didn't mind, but yknow.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
here's some more gameplay from a hands on thing GameXplain did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgFPupCGLA

9:40

EVIL
EDDIE

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I'm assuming the "exclusive alternative in-game soundtrack" is the obligatory 8-bit chiptune version of the ost?  :3

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
That's what I'm hoping.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Looks more promising than that *cough*spiritualsuccessor*cough*

Offline Adelaide

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
I haven't been this excited about a Megaman title since Legends 3, honestly. It's also nice that Capcom shows they can make something that at least looks amazing without a certain man who jumped ship like a turd.   8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Still think his English voice is too deep, can't tell the VA but its easily very generic.

I do hope for japanese language option, those voices never change.

Hopefully with the shop being present that doesn't mean we'll get MM9's "No items in the stages" nonsense again. They reneged on all the dumb nostalgia setbacks while keeping the actual physics in-line with the NES games.

This is how it should have been done from the [tornado fang]ing beginning, and a physical release makes me very happy.

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
I hope "Impact Man" is true, jus for the Goemon jokes that would happen alone.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I still need to try those games sometime.

Offline IQ-0

• Ice Queen Zero
  • Resistance Member
  • Friendship Advisory - Magical Content
    • View Profile
    • 1CC Gaming
Up until I got a good look at him, I always thought Block Man was always smirking till I saw that it was his eyes surrounded by a circle.

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
I still need to try those games sometime.

As someone who has only ever watched people play them (but a lot of them) the older ones are pretty rough, but the snes ones are kinda great? The N64 ones look good too, especially the full 3D one.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Worth posting this, E3 stream Capcom USA did of the game, showcasing Blockman's stage, as well as some developer commentary
! No longer available

Also, the photo op set

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2018/06/mega-man-11-block-man-stage-gameplay-e3.html
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2018/06/mega-man-11-photo-op-at-e3-2018-showroom.html

When was the last time Mega Man had something this big at a convention floor? Really makes me happy.

You know what also makes me happy? That idle looking around animation Mega Man does when he stands still for a while.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Official Megaman 11 site is up with info, overviews, voice samples and more.

http://www.megaman-11.com/

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/Protodude/status/1027567679547297792

So far this demo has only been confirmed for Xbox One, but other systems are likely to follow suit.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Hope so. I want to try the game out on the PS4.

Then again I know I'm going to enjoy playing the game.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I'm pretty eager to get my hands on a demo myself. I need it! I neeeed it!

also, Europe Collector's Edition revealed:

-Game for either Xbone or PS4 (No Switch option)
-4 double sided lithographs with official artwork
-An 80 page "History of Mega Man" artbook that retraces Mega Man's steps from the original to 11
-A nice cardboard box to hold it all in with a silver accent to it.

Courtesy of Protodude:
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2018/08/mega-man-11-collectors-edition.html#comment-form

I hope they make a US CE. I'd love this. I dont mind international shipping, but it'd be nice to know for sure if we are getting one or not.

That history of Mega Man book looks pretty nice