Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2100 on: June 17, 2014, 11:23:09 PM
You know what I hate?

Being left out of the loop.

Two important things happened over the last week or so that nobody told me about for some [tornado fang]ing reason. My grandfather has a form of Cancer in his finger (Its removable, thankfully.) and my uncle was recently fired from his place of employment (he hadn't even worked there a year yet, and it was right next to his house.) for selling alcohol to a minor, who also turned out to be a narc.

And yet, nobody told me anything, maybe I wanted to know what was going on in the family, but nobody bothers to tell me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2101 on: June 17, 2014, 11:38:16 PM
I'm constantly left out of the loop.

It might be because I'm the "baby" of the family. Apparently, they think I'm too young to care about what's happening in my own damn family. I didn't even know about how abusive my father was in the past until only recently, and lo and behold, everyone knew about it except me.

Part of the reason being because his abusive phase was before I was born, however, all my other siblings were old enough to remember; especially my two sisters. My brother said he only remembers parts of it. Either way, that's something I should've been told about years ago.

One of the few things I was told about, though, is how one of my uncles is a sociopath. He's not homicidal or anything, but he's known to manipulate everyone in his sight without a shred of remorse or guilt.

They might have only told me about him because he would sometimes come over here, and my parents wanted to warn me about him...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2102 on: June 18, 2014, 02:33:19 AM
I'm usually left out of the loop for being the black sheep of the family.  I find out about stuff waaaay after everyone else knows about them.  Usually, I find out when someone tells me, and then since no time frame is given, I think it's news, I tell someone else, and they say "Oh yeah, I've known about this for weeks!  Where you've been?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2103 on: June 18, 2014, 04:31:23 AM
So I had two friends that were getting close. But then one of them did something unspeakable to the other and they went their separate ways. For good reason, cause the unspeakable act drove one of them rather crazy, made them snap. And I'm pretty good friends with that guy.

He's doing better, but I noticed a post by that other former friend today that called that friend I'm close with insane and perverted. And it's like, after what you did to that person, you have no right to call anyone that. After you ruined their life because you just wanted to get laid, you don't get to say anything like that.

And I want to tell them that, but where they said that isn't the place. And I don't feel like it's my place to say that because it didn't happen to me. But when I talked to them (or at least, the 12-year-old girl personality it happened to because this friend has several personalities) and I saw the aftermath... I know the truth of the matter. And I soooo want to ruin that jerk's reputation, destroy everything they have just for saying that. But I can't cause it's not my place. And yet I also feel like I have to say something. And so I'm stuck in a quandary, not sure what to do.

The fact they had the gall to accuse someone of that when they should look in the mirror when saying it... that's what's upsetting me right now.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2104 on: June 23, 2014, 06:14:13 PM
Just heard from my dad that my grandma fell and broke her hip.  The nursing home transported her to the hospital and my dad's waiting on more information from them.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2105 on: June 23, 2014, 07:38:37 PM
Sorry to hear that. :(

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2106 on: June 23, 2014, 09:24:21 PM
Got more information.  Mammaw definitely fractured her hip, so she's being admitted.  She also has a urinary tract infection.  The orthopedic surgeon will evaluate her and determine if she needs surgery.

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #2107 on: June 23, 2014, 10:52:16 PM
I'm usually left out of the loop for being the black sheep of the family.  I find out about stuff waaaay after everyone else knows about them.  Usually, I find out when someone tells me, and then since no time frame is given, I think it's news, I tell someone else, and they say "Oh yeah, I've known about this for weeks!  Where you've been?"

Ahahahahaha are you me? cause this is what happens to me a lot.
Also, my roommates who are gay and are together in a relationship, got drunk the other night and basically beat the [parasitic bomb] out of each other. I'm talking they came home at about 11 PM, and slammed doors, yelled loudly, threw things, and just made noise in general until almost 4 am.

I talked to one of them about it and he blew it off like it was nothing, but I was just wanting to let him know that [parasitic bomb] like that really messes with me. It kicks my adrenaline into over drive, and anxiety and panic everywhere because my parents have been so close to getting physical on a few occasions and I soak up emotions so easily its like I'm a part of it.
I got out of my parents house so I didn't have to listen to that...and now this.
I don't want this.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2108 on: June 23, 2014, 11:10:51 PM
That's just horrible Kit, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #2109 on: June 23, 2014, 11:17:59 PM
That's just horrible Kit, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

No one should have to go through this. I'm not sure what exactly to do since  he kinda blew it off the way he did. I am going to let them know that any more of that and I will be finding a new place to move to.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2110 on: June 24, 2014, 12:03:30 AM
Got more information.  Mammaw does need surgery, and the surgeon said that if she doesn't get it, she'll die within a month.  However, due to her heart, the surgery is risky.  She's going to be evaluated, and if she's cleared, she'll have surgery on her hip by Wednesday.

If she pulls through, she'll be confined to bed for six weeks and then start therapy.  Tomorrow, Dad's going to sign papers and give consent.

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #2111 on: June 24, 2014, 12:12:33 AM
Got more information.  Mammaw does need surgery, and the surgeon said that if she doesn't get it, she'll die within a month.  However, due to her heart, the surgery is risky.  She's going to be evaluated, and if she's cleared, she'll have surgery on her hip by Wednesday.

If she pulls through, she'll be confined to bed for six weeks and then start therapy.  Tomorrow, Dad's going to sign papers and give consent.

I hope your mammaw is okay :c
get well quickly mammaw!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2112 on: June 24, 2014, 12:17:16 AM
Poor mammaw. O^O

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2113 on: June 25, 2014, 02:41:50 AM
I saw Mammaw today.  She was tired and no doubt full of pain meds.  Her cardiac tests were good, so surgery is on for tomorrow afternoon.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2114 on: June 25, 2014, 02:43:58 AM
That's good.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2115 on: June 28, 2014, 07:04:19 AM
Ahahahahaha are you me? cause this is what happens to me a lot.
Also, my roommates who are gay and are together in a relationship, got drunk the other night and basically beat the [parasitic bomb] out of each other. I'm talking they came home at about 11 PM, and slammed doors, yelled loudly, threw things, and just made noise in general until almost 4 am.

I talked to one of them about it and he blew it off like it was nothing, but I was just wanting to let him know that [parasitic bomb] like that really messes with me. It kicks my adrenaline into over drive, and anxiety and panic everywhere because my parents have been so close to getting physical on a few occasions and I soak up emotions so easily its like I'm a part of it.
I got out of my parents house so I didn't have to listen to that...and now this.
I don't want this.

*hugs Kit*

*hugs Quickie*

So in PB news, just got home from my road trip to Canada. I learned a pretty valuable lesson...

Never ever get into a car accident in a foreign country. Especially one where English is not the primary language. Great news is that no one involved was hurt. Bad news is my car wasn't safe to drive, so it's still in Canada being repaired. Sometime next week, when it's done, gotta head back up and drive it down.

I miss Jehuty!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2116 on: June 28, 2014, 07:07:04 AM
Jesus Christ that's just nuts, how did it happen?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2117 on: June 28, 2014, 09:13:17 AM
Sadly, it was my fault. Saw a cop car coming while on what I thought was a highway, so I started to slow down as I tend to do when I see cop car with its lights on. What I didn't realize was that the highway I was on was kind of a pseudo-highway, and I didn't see a red light ahead of me. Couldn't stop in time and I rear-ended some guy. Thankfully not only was he not hurt, but his car was really not damaged.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2118 on: June 28, 2014, 09:15:09 AM
That's good at least, darn pseudo-highways.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2119 on: June 28, 2014, 09:36:51 AM
Yeah. Much rather it'd be my car than his.

Well what's done is done. Just gotta wait now.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2120 on: July 13, 2014, 12:27:13 AM
So I just finished the GWT, but some dumbass didn't follow the proper sign up procedure and since they have to find this person everyone can't leave.  It's already been half and hour and still going.

Archer

Reply #2121 on: July 17, 2014, 12:53:22 PM
The lack of anything worthwhile to do is quite upsetting.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #2122 on: July 17, 2014, 03:13:42 PM
The lack of anything worthwhile to do is quite upsetting.
Are you sick of life yet?

Also, I'm kinda concerned about where Doc is <_<

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Archer

Reply #2123 on: July 17, 2014, 03:18:11 PM

I just want some excitement.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2124 on: July 17, 2014, 08:53:10 PM

Also, I'm kinda concerned about where Doc is <_<

I think Quickie mentioned before that he was using his 3DS recently.

I just want some excitement.

Well, you won't find it by sitting around.

Try new restaurants, makes plans to visit a co-worker and/or friend's house, play sports in the park, etc.