Megagirl R / ロックガール R (Official Wip Thread)

Gatuca · 270771

Offline RetroRespecter

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
It probably won't be noticed until November.

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
My take on Parfume Woman... I know I hadnt asked about it but I find your style to be non-megaman. So, I tried Capcom/Inti official style.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
The style's not really that closer? ;;

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
She used too much white on her bosses and enemies. This is a no-no in Rockman NES style.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
My take on Parfume Woman... I know I hadnt asked about it but I find your style to be non-megaman. So, I tried Capcom/Inti official style.

well, looks a little chubby..........
and the head is messed up, IMO

To me, looks like triying to fit the poor sprites deigsn of Megaman 1............and doesnt look much like perfume woman anymore :P, more like perfume Man.

but even then, id like to see your take on the rest of the RG's, seriously.

oh BTW MereBytes, i like your edit man

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Well, I intended to post that it looked more like a man but forgot. You may say MM1 design but why? MM1 uses far less advanced spriting but yours are way more colored and wrong shaded to be called 'NES' style. Mine would fit in a rom without a problem at all. While yours' would cause too many overlayering.

But anyways I also want to make more 'man' ver. of your RGs.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Well, I intended to post that it looked more like a man but forgot. You may say MM1 design but why? MM1 uses far less advanced spriting but yours are way more colored and wrong shaded to be called 'NES' style. Mine would fit in a rom without a problem at all. While yours' would cause too many overlayering.

But anyways I also want to make more 'man' ver. of your RGs.

wait....Man? that wasnt sarcasm?, well ok

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

Offline MereBytes

• Net Navi
    • View Profile

I can't tell if it's woman or a man to be honest.
What I would change in this would propably be that I'd put the perfume bottle on her back and make two hoses come from the bottle to her hands where she would spray perfume.
That would take care of her looking like a bottle and full body bottle design == boring IMO.
There doesn't necessarily have to be perfume bottle design anywhere. Just make her spray perfume from her hands and look pretty like splash woman.

oh BTW MereBytes, i like your edit man

Kiitoksia paljon :)

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
and look pretty like splash woman.

People should do this more often. O^O

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
...I´ve made 5 and noone seemed to care...

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
...I´ve made 5 and noone seemed to care...

you mean the original RG you made?, oh yeah i saw those sketches, they are pretty good ideas.

i tough you refer renditions of my RGs.

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Ahh, yes...Dash Woman, Trash Woman and so forth. Now I remember! The topic involving them stopped getting attention, a while back (even though it was miss Vixy's idea in the first place).

Offline RetroRespecter

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
I must have missed it.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
you know what guys, i ve decided to wait for this guy rendition of my RG's, i loved his rendition of Opera, tough his rendition of Gelato dint look too much of a child like my version.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13147708

and maybe if he does all my 8 RG, maybe he may do the mugshots, but i have no idea how longer it will take, since he has decided to sprite basically, every single Fan Robot Master that exist on Pixiv...

i wish to know what is his correct name, so if i can give permission from him for use his sprites, i can credit him.....

vixy chan, could you help in these?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
(Dr.) Baral Barel (or Barrel)

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Baral Barel, huh? Seems to be a good move, rather (although, I can't help but think of this as taking the easy way out). 8)

In that case, I do hope either you or miss Vixy is fluent enough in Japanese, in order to properly communicate with him. :chant:

Edit: Wait a minute...

If you're letting him do the robot mistress sprites, does this mean that you'll concentrate on the tilesets, enemies and castle bosses?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 09:37:42 PM by KudosForce »

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
'>.>

Sry couldn't help myself. Just wanted to mess with the face expression a little.

ok guys, i should been shown this some time ago, but, its not really much, just one question

wich one is better?

sadly, it seems that Dr.Barrel will not sprite more of my Robot masters :P

MexicanSunflower

I like the left one more. The contrast is nicer with the dark and the light.

In my opinion at least.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:21:20 AM by MexicanSunflower »

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
I have some preference for the left one, if only because I'm so used to it. That said, I do agree with Mex's light/dark contrast notification.

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
I like the second one, it has a better skin color since the first one it's too redish.

Offline GameDragon

• Cyberelf
  • *nom*
    • View Profile
I like the second one better as well.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
ok guys, i have to tell you the truth, im probably not gonna be able to regain this project until january next year, the truth is, i still not done with School Work, i need to finish some images that im gonna expose as my "Tesis" to get my degree and titulation.

Plus, im now a co-worker for a friend of mine that works on some stuff that is not related to megaman, but is some funny videos on the internet, and im helping him with sprite assistance, as well of some other stuff, hence the reason why this thing is still on hiatus.

But im gonna make it clear, IM NOT going to Quit on thing, no way, not this one i hope so, because this is something i really want to have done, no matter how long it takes.

tough ill try to came up with some little stuff related to this project before the end of the year :P

dont worry guys, and im sorry with all the delay.

Posted on: November 11, 2010, 05:22:43
buuuuuuuuuuuuut in the meantime........i made something this night......

[spoiler][/spoiler]

MexicanSunflower

*o* *o* *o*

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Alright, but I do hope it's the last time. I feel ashamed to be a part of this (whatwith the story being so long, convoluted and ridiculous -u-').

Besides, I've become much more involved in the new team that I'm a part of, these days.

HOWEVER...I might accomplish your favor, when I get enough time. ;) So, no worries.

That said, that Dr. Witty illustration is decent enough. I've gotta admit that the color choices are interesting.