A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130408

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2300 on: February 21, 2014, 02:57:35 AM
"Nah that was because Wily had Mr. Zoroark use Torment on Runaway to weaken his psyche, then we had him see the Hypno Therapist Domino used to help him, though honestly are you really surprised with this [parasitic bomb]?  I'm surprised I'm still sane with half the [parasitic bomb] I've seen and learned. 

In fact I think it's a combination of learning Pyro's secret and getting over it along wiht my own stubborn mind." Sakura slightly ranted.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2301 on: February 21, 2014, 03:07:03 AM
Zoroark lowered his head.

"I'm extremely sorry for what I have done."

Joe snapped out from his Hypnoker trance, and hugged Zoroark.

"There, there."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2302 on: February 21, 2014, 03:09:15 AM
"Still," Mewtwo opened his bag and took out a couple capped swabs, "it would not hurt to rule it out." He looked to Trak. "If I may, I would like to swab his nose."

Trak shrugged. "Sure.  He's a bit fussy when people mess with his face, though, so he could be difficult."

Mewtwo nodded. "I will be quick about it." He uncapped one swab, held Runaway's chin with one hand, and swabbed a nostril with the other.  Runaway sniffed a few times as Mewtwo uncapped the other swab and did the same thing with the other nostril.  Both swabs capped and stashed, he labeled the envelops and put them away, zipping up his bag. "I can take these to the lab later and test them.  If there are any trace powders, I can document them."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2303 on: February 21, 2014, 03:11:33 AM
"That sounds like a good idea." Sakura nodded.

Zoroark lowered his head.

"I'm extremely sorry for what I have done."

Joe snapped out from his Hypnoker trance, and hugged Zoroark.

"There, there."
"Mr. Zoroark I never blamed you for what you did, it was Wily's fault not yours.  And we will kick his ass before we save him and seal his evil personality." Sakura stated.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2304 on: February 21, 2014, 03:16:28 AM
"And there's some good news for you too. Your family is safe, and are in Kalosian Police custody. The Doc can't force anything on you anymore."

Zoroark's eyes widened, and almost teared up at the good news. Resisting to urge to cry, he bowed.

"T-Thank you... Thank you a-a-all..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2305 on: February 21, 2014, 03:17:58 AM
"You should thank Taylor, we couldn't do it without her access to the lower parts of the lab." Sakura shrugged.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2306 on: February 21, 2014, 05:02:42 AM
Mewtwo rooted through his bag again, taking out a sheet of paper, and a small case.  He opened the case and perched a pair of glasses on his muzzle and read the paper. "Some of the other classes should be wrapping up in about a couple hours, and the lab will be open tonight for study.  I can stay later, as I have a key to it.  If you want to know anything about the powders, all my research is there."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2307 on: February 21, 2014, 05:04:31 AM
"Maybe we can find a way to make a cure." Sakura said as she looked through them though was not sure she would be able to understand them.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2308 on: February 21, 2014, 05:10:30 AM
The paper full of abbreviations and times was tucked away as Mewtwo dug through his bag some more.  He secured his glasses with a band, so they wouldn't slide off, and he pulled out a binder of notes. "The class schedule can be difficult enough to understand," he opened the binder and paged through to a sequencing chart, "but compared to this..." He trailed off and displayed the genome map. "I can assure you, however, that what we will be doing at the lab will be somewhat easier to understand.  I will handle all the difficult and tedious aspects, and most of that is done on the computer."

"Nice glasses," Twoey spoke up.

"Thank you," Mewtwo smiled. "My eyesight is not as superior as I thought it once was.  Since you are a descendant, you should have yours checked as well.  If you have any vision difficulties, they may be genetic."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2309 on: February 21, 2014, 05:12:22 AM
"Yeah I can't make heads or tails of this thing." Sakura sighed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2310 on: February 21, 2014, 05:22:14 AM
Putting the binder away, Mewtwo zipped up the main compartment, took off his glasses, and put them away in another pocket. "We have a number of different types in our database already, and if Runaway has any traces still on him, I could cross-reference it.  However, I would need to separate the powder itself from any other contaminants that were collected.  It will take some time, but since I have off, I can use that time to do this.  Once classes let out, we can go into the Bio Lab.  I will need to secure guest passes, though, as the lab I use is restricted.  Give me a moment to do that."  Shouldering his bag, he stepped away and flew upstairs again, ducking into another room.

Quickie looked to Sakura. "He's changed a lot since you've last seen him, huh?  Much more proactive, too."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2311 on: February 21, 2014, 05:38:54 AM
"My genome's made of taffy and candy canes!" Pyro chirped before biting down on another taco.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2312 on: February 21, 2014, 05:41:59 AM
"Considering how weird Ho-Oh is I don't doubt that." Sakura said as she drank some soda.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2313 on: February 21, 2014, 05:52:20 AM
"Since Mewtwo can't really use a phone, we have a teleprinter setup, so he can type out any phone calls," Quickie explained. "It's easier for him to use that than to project his telepathy over long distances, as it gets tiring after a while.  Got it set up in the den."

Twoey looked to Trak, smiling. "I like my cousin.  He's smart.  He could teach me a lot.  Can I go along when he goes to work?"

"You'd have to ask him, and I assume he's getting passes for that very purpose," Trak shrugged.

Runaway had eventually fished the pendulum out of Trak's pocket and had once again put it around his neck.  He didn't trust the Hypnoker as far as he could throw it, and would rather have the trinket with him at all times.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2314 on: February 21, 2014, 06:07:00 AM
"Well I know cellphones are out of the question but couldn't you just get a landline and a telephone with really big buttons?" Sakura questioned.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2315 on: February 21, 2014, 06:09:11 AM
"It's not the buttons, he's fine with those," Quickie explained, "it's that phone lines can't pick up telepathy.  He can't talk over a phone, so he needs to type.  He has what amounts to a fancy typewriter hooked up to the landline."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2316 on: February 21, 2014, 06:13:34 AM
"Ah right forgot that Mewtwo can't actually talk normally." Sakura stated "I guess it's because I'm used to Pokemon using telepathy that I don't find it strange anymore.  Well that and my talent with understanding Pokemon in the first place without assitance."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2317 on: February 21, 2014, 06:17:18 AM
"His school has a teleprinter for deaf students, so he uses that line," Quickie glanced up to the loft. "If others call him, though, I need to be his voice.  Needless to say, we prefer e-mail or texting, simply because it's just easier."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2318 on: February 21, 2014, 06:19:52 AM
"Yeah that makes sense." Sakura nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2319 on: February 21, 2014, 06:24:46 AM
After a few minutes, Mewtwo emerged from the den, vaulted over the railing, and jumped from the catwalk.  The coffee must have kicked in. "We can pick up badges in the security office when we go in this evening.  You will have enough clearance to get into the Bio Lab, but you will need to sign an NDA, as you will also be viewing my project.  Samples and documents cannot be removed from the lab, though some items can be signed out if absolutely necessary.  You will also be provided with scrubs."

"Thanks," Quickie gave him a hug when he returned to the group.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2320 on: February 21, 2014, 06:27:31 AM
"Sweet hopefully we can figure this out, though I would probably useless in this situation." Sakura said bluntly.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2321 on: February 21, 2014, 06:37:07 AM
"If any of you had any contact with the powder, I would be able to collect a larger sample," Mewtwo explained while eating an arepa. "If it was in the air and inhaled recently, you could still be carrying some of it.  Though, to determine if your Alakazam was affected, I would need to procure a blood sample, as it would turn up in toxicology.  I do not do that, however my colleague in this project is working tonight, and he could help us out with that aspect."

Trak glanced at Runaway, and then to her bag. "You might be able to use Hypnoker, as it's been affected."

"I could, but we would need to release it," Mewtwo nodded. "Though, from what I had overheard, it may become agitated.  If we were to release it, we could do that upstairs and be ready to restrain it.  The extra bedroom has no windows, and the door can be locked.  Very few furniture in there, as well."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2322 on: February 21, 2014, 06:39:59 AM
"Yeah considering he tried to strangle Trak that would be a good idea, but shouldn't he be still tied up?" Sakura questioned.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2323 on: February 21, 2014, 06:44:07 AM
"Unless he slipped them, he should be," Trak walked over to her bag and took out the ball.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2324 on: February 21, 2014, 06:45:18 AM
"Yeah I don't know how durable an Escape Rope is." Sakura sighed