But it was only an hour of standing.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4301 on: July 09, 2013, 07:38:49 AM
I know but I guess my legs are really not used to standing for so long.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4302 on: July 09, 2013, 08:27:06 AM
What's this? Another kobun war?
I WON THE LAST ONE ALREADY

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4303 on: July 09, 2013, 08:41:12 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY MUST I KEEP GETTING MYSELF DRAGGED AWAY!?!?! I'VE GOT THINGS I GOTTA DO!!! *sob*

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4304 on: July 09, 2013, 08:54:06 AM
*pats Sapph, and gives him grape soda*

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4305 on: July 09, 2013, 09:02:46 AM
*raises hand*

I got dibs on Orange Soda.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4306 on: July 09, 2013, 09:10:14 AM
Strawberry for me please.

I'll pay, of course.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4307 on: July 09, 2013, 09:17:14 AM

*opens a store called Doc's Sodas of Solidarity*

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #4308 on: July 09, 2013, 10:48:49 AM
By the way, who has a blank emotikobun?

*opens a store called Doc's Sodas of Solidarity*
WHY IS MY SODA SOLID?! WHYYYy

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4309 on: July 09, 2013, 12:44:02 PM
My aunt just brought along a horde of despicable nephews and nieces with her to our house. Hoping they don't kill my cat.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4310 on: July 09, 2013, 12:55:50 PM
Hide the kitty! D:

I should go to bed.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4311 on: July 09, 2013, 01:28:31 PM
Hide the kitty! D:
I'd hide her... if only she would at least stop begging for food at the worst possible situation. o-O

Fear me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4312 on: July 09, 2013, 01:32:56 PM
Are all the kids basically

except to cats and not fish? D:

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4313 on: July 09, 2013, 01:55:38 PM
Are all the kids basically

except to cats and not fish? D:

Without the braces, yes.

Oh, look they're gone. Mia's safe, and I can rest easy... except for the work I still have to do for my sister.

Fear me.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4314 on: July 09, 2013, 06:23:04 PM
Suddenly...my nose hurts...

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4315 on: July 09, 2013, 11:38:00 PM
So, I need to finally expand my musical making horizons.
Time to stop making the same boring [parasitic bomb] over and over... and I came up with an idea.
Which I shot down...

So now I need something that will fill the void.

Just so you know, I want to make up an imaginary story with RPM based characters, and then after discussing it with some of you and seeing who wants to appear in the story and what kind of personality, style etc. their character would have, I would start making a "music score".
Including various different character themes for all the RPM'ians as well as situation based songs, kinda like in a movie or some such.

And each song would, especially the situation based ones, would be accompanied by a deep description of what it refers to. Kinda like a story.

Escept, I have no idea about a setting. The idea I shot down initially was to make a soundtrack for WilyRP, but I'll rather wait till I see if I can come up with music for something more under my story control.

So, anybody wants to join in on this?
Perhaps if at least some of you would want in, you could also help me come up with something everybody could be comfortable with.
It can even be a battle of good vs evil, kinda like WilyRP.

I can accept max to three characters per person, pets aren't counted (such as for example, Sakura's Pokemon), they get a free pass.
One of your characters should be "a version of the RPM you". You can even throw in a character of yours from one of the RP's. Once we/I establish a proper setting, you can just write a short or in depth descritpion of what your character is like, what it does and is it good or evil or whatever.

The other two can be additional background/npc/side characters.

Of course, you can only give one character, based on your RPM "persona". Or two characters.

To further elaborate, when it comes to character themes. If you want a certain instrument to appear in your character's song, sure go ahead.
I will try to fix up all the songs I make if possible, so that they aren't "unfitting". The reason for this, is that I want to expand my music making into various different styles, but at the same time, have something that kinda connects them, and that one doesn't feel too out of place with the other. Etc.

The "story" development will probably and what happens to your characters in it, depend on me. But I'm always open for suggestions. So if anybody would like something to happen in this project, tell me. However know that if I start putting all the ideas from everybody else, it might turn into a clusterfuck. So be careful about what you want, and it would be good to discuss it with everybody who's characters are involved.

It's not that I am a control freak, it's just that I already experienced once before, how it is putting many ideas from everybody else in my project.

Lastly, depending on the kind of good vs evil story it might be, and the setting of it, I'll try my best to include as much of each character as it's possible. And treat them fairly.
So if someone doesn't appear immediately, and such, don't fret. I'll try to make sure they'll make their musical and story appearance eventually.

But yeah, if any of you want in, I need to come up with a setting. So if someone has a suggestion for that, please shoot away.

The only thing I'm personally opposed to, is pure fantasy. Because I'm kinda sick of it.

IF you guys want a fantasy setting, I guess I could settle for it.

But I think it would be cool to do a hybrid setting. Like, fantasy with sci-fi elements. Space travel? Why not?

Time travel powered by magical machines? Sure.

Etc.

So yeah. This is a long post, but I hope I can get someone to participate.

Thanks.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4316 on: July 09, 2013, 11:57:04 PM
I could throw in some work on my end, but any art-related tasks will end up on the back burner if I have commissions.  That, and I've had many a bad experience with group projects, in which I was strapped with the majority of the art direction and production.  But some character designs here and there and scenes won't hurt. 

I can also throw in my two credits as an overall creative consultant, perhaps do some writing, too.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4317 on: July 10, 2013, 12:04:47 AM
I could throw in some work on my end, but any art-related tasks will end up on the back burner if I have commissions.  That, and I've had many a bad experience with group projects, in which I was strapped with the majority of the art direction and production.  But some character designs here and there and scenes won't hurt. 

I can also throw in my two credits as an overall creative consultant, perhaps do some writing, too.
Hey.
It didn't even cross my mind to have any art for this, but if this goes off, and if you ever feel like it, it would be cool to at least have doodles for some of the characters or scenes.

And helping with writing would be cool too, especially since I have trouble forming good sentences often. Even some kind of proofreading for the story descriptions and the occasional more in depth story parts (like with dialogue and all) would be good.
Thanks.

However, for now I'll rather not get too ahead of myself. Firstly I need some RPM'ians to throw some characters at me. And to discuss the setting.
The latter should come first actually.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4318 on: July 10, 2013, 12:09:56 AM
we are all waals

I'm totally game for this. Hell, I've hit a game design block, maybe doing something like this can jog a full idea. Plus I have a feeling you'd make something that would fit well with the Sinos VS Tangent SFM film I'm planning out. :Pthis emoticon was here before *hypno eyes*

Dr. Danow, despite being an "ancestor" of me canonwise, is basically RPM me. Sinos is also really close to my persona, but offset by the SIIDRA base programming. And if possible, he's not 100% necessary but if you have room for a Vile, take Tangent too. Or maybe instead of Sinos if it's too much.

As for setting... What if we rip off the Sonic Generations plot? An antagonist fucks with time while RPM meets for tea and Mango Lemonade, and we all have to find each other whilst traveling through various cut-up versions of RP settings? Not the stories, but just the locations kinda just ripped out of the roleplays and stuck in subspace? Then we have rival battles similar to the ones we had in Busy Worlds, WilyRP, and PokeRP (Sinos vs boforte, Fxeni vs Evil!Quickman, etc) and save the world from Daleks or something just so that WilyII has something to take over. XD

what

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4319 on: July 10, 2013, 12:10:02 AM
I throw Josei and Akai your way. And I put a vote down for some future sci-fi sort of setting, Utopian or Dystopian, doesn't matter.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4320 on: July 10, 2013, 12:15:28 AM
Oh, and if you want, I'd be willing to put some work into an SFM animation based on the story that comes about from this project. owob

what

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #4321 on: July 10, 2013, 12:20:03 AM
As for setting... What if we rip off the Sonic Generations plot? An antagonist fucks with time while RPM meets for tea and Mango Lemonade, and we all have to find each other whilst traveling through various cut-up versions of RP settings? Not the stories, but just the locations kinda just ripped out of the roleplays and stuck in subspace? Then we have rival battles similar to the ones we had in Busy Worlds, WilyRP, and PokeRP (Sinos vs boforte, Fxeni vs Evil!Quickman, etc) and save the world from Daleks or something just so that WilyII has something to take over. XD

I do not think the universe can handle two Pyros. :o

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4322 on: July 10, 2013, 12:24:15 AM
If it's a copy-edit you need, a copy-edit I can do.  Most of what I do on Wookieepedia are copy-edits.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4323 on: July 10, 2013, 12:25:20 AM
I do not think the universe can handle two Pyros. :o
You have rivals in both roleplays? o-O

I don't think you've even fought anyone in WilyRP...

Tron, you should make a thread for this in Fan Creations.

what

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #4324 on: July 10, 2013, 12:30:34 AM
I'm totally game for this. Hell, I've hit a game design block, maybe doing something like this can jog a full idea. Plus I have a feeling you'd make something that would fit well with the Sinos VS Tangent SFM film I'm planning out. :Pthis emoticon was here before *hypno eyes*
Dr. Danow, despite being an "ancestor" of me canonwise, is basically RPM me. Sinos is also really close to my persona, but offset by the SIIDRA base programming. And if possible, he's not 100% necessary but if you have room for a Vile, take Tangent too. Or maybe instead of Sinos if it's too much.

Thanks. I'll gladly use Danow, Sinos and Tangent.

As for your setting suggestion, it sounds cool, though I myself am NOT that knowledgable about all of the RPs.
I was thinking more in line an original story, perhaps with locations BASED OFF the RPM map, but with like, you know everyone (or at least some of them) meeting for the first time and [parasitic bomb].

It's hard to explain I guess, but what I mean is that it would be cool if other people besides RPM members could enjoy both the music and included story.
While the RPM members could relate a lot better to some things and certain refereneces I could include, other non-rpm'ians could also get a kick out of it.

In other words, most of the relationships would be introduced one by one for the first time. But the personalities of the characters would remain the same (or at least according to the descriptions which I will have to get out of everybody once the settings is establish and I'll come up with the story.

I throw Josei and Akai your way. And I put a vote down for some future sci-fi sort of setting, Utopian or Dystopian, doesn't matter.

Thanks to you too. I too would like to try sci-fi, but as I said, we'll see what others might say.

Oh, and if you want, I'd be willing to put some work into an SFM animation based on the story that comes about from this project. owob

Thanks for this suggestion too. However, as I said before, let's not get too excited about anything yet. Though it seems we are off to a good start.

If it's a copy-edit you need, a copy-edit I can do.  Most of what I do on Wookieepedia are copy-edits.

Yeah. It would be cool to have something like that, since usually, it's just my friend who helps me catch typos. But he's not as good in english as me (or so he says) so he can't help me with other errors.