Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1058628

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #18675 on: April 23, 2014, 08:15:23 AM
Ugh it seems like one of those nights when your body can't decide if it's hot or cold. :|

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #18676 on: April 23, 2014, 08:16:46 AM
I'm currently committing Snovercide with a Sneasel so it can learn Ice Shard by breaking something with Brick Break.  I don't know what I'm breaking though.
Grind at the Money Chateau. :P

Well, the tech guy will be coming down tomorrow to take a look at my home connection. Hopefully, it will all be resolved by then.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #18677 on: April 23, 2014, 08:19:43 AM
If this game wasn't so stupidly hard I would totally play it.

Takeshi's Challenge - JonTron

I see he's a regular at Nintendo World. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18678 on: April 23, 2014, 08:20:44 AM
I see he's a regular at Nintendo World. XD
Was it during the letter segment?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #18679 on: April 23, 2014, 08:30:31 AM
It was right when he appears on camera. The Zelda backgrounds and the plushies are all available at Nintendo World.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18680 on: April 23, 2014, 08:34:24 AM
It was right when he appears on camera. The Zelda backgrounds and the plushies are all available at Nintendo World.
Ah I see.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #18681 on: April 23, 2014, 08:35:02 AM
Well, I'm going to bed.  Got things to do tomorrow.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #18682 on: April 23, 2014, 08:36:07 AM
So uhh... long post incoming. Feel free to ignore if you'd like, it's just something I felt like I needed to type up for some reason. I've put it up elsewhere, but I figured some here might be interested to some degree.

[spoiler]Well, wide awake due to insomnia again. This is nothing new, of course, however today went a little differently than usual. Usually, I try not to allow my mind to wander since when it does, I'm up all night long with thoughts that would likely just ruin my mood for the following day on top of being completely exhausted.

Tonight though, for whatever reason, I let it wander away. Maybe because I let it do its thing for the first time in a very long time, my mind feels less cluttered somehow. Many things that I struggled with in my waking hours (well, the hours I'm supposed to be awake at at any rate) seem less heavy in my head now, less important.

It also gave me the time to sort out some things with which I wrestled with for a long time. I may not necessarily have all the answers I would like, but part of this is that I've kind of come to accept that in some cases I just can't have the answers I'd like. Verily, in most cases I won't... and that's OK.

Those of you that know me will know that I tend to overthink things. This kind of applies to everything for me, in a way that can sort of get in the way sometimes. In an effort to have all the proper answers, sometimes I just don't speak up when I should due to not feeling 100% comfortable with the validity of what I have in mind to say. As such, I usually just remain quiet most of the time, not wanting to blurt out anything stupid (unless that is my express aim, as is the case when I'm joking around).

So if I seem quiet, it's due to that. It's not because I'm disinterested in the proceedings; usually it's the complete opposite. I just dwell on a thought for so long so I can say it eloquently that sometimes I just never get to say anything, as the topic of conversation has most likely swept past what I was ready to say at that point anyways. Those times where I started to say something but it turned into gibberish about halfway through? Yeah, that's me trying to hurry a thought out. Fun stuff.

Also, I'm well aware that I can come across as a smartass. This is largely due to... well, everything I've said above, really. That's just me making sure that whatever I say has some logic behind it. I'm not trying to one-up anyone at any point, it just might come across that way because I've overthought whatever it is I said way too much. I apologize if it looks like if I was actively trying to discredit whatever it was you were saying; I really wasn't trying to.

This is just the tip of what's been on my mind tonight, but it's really the only stuff that would remotely interest most of you. The rest is more personal mumbo-jumbo that I shan't bore you with.

For those of you that have stuck out and read all this... thanks, I guess. It'll give you some insight into why I am the way I am, I suppose. For those of you that found this far too long of a read... hah, I understand completely. This is what I deal with on a constant basis, and even I tire of it at times.

So in short, some good came out of my insomnia for once. I feel much more relaxed and free.

... it would have been nice to have the sleep too though. Oh well.[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #18683 on: April 23, 2014, 08:43:17 AM
Sleep is overrated! XD

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #18684 on: April 23, 2014, 08:44:20 AM
I agree, until my body tells me to shut up and rest :P

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18685 on: April 23, 2014, 08:44:39 AM
So uhh... long post incoming. Feel free to ignore if you'd like, it's just something I felt like I needed to type up for some reason. I've put it up elsewhere, but I figured some here might be interested to some degree.

[spoiler]Well, wide awake due to insomnia again. This is nothing new, of course, however today went a little differently than usual. Usually, I try not to allow my mind to wander since when it does, I'm up all night long with thoughts that would likely just ruin my mood for the following day on top of being completely exhausted.

Tonight though, for whatever reason, I let it wander away. Maybe because I let it do its thing for the first time in a very long time, my mind feels less cluttered somehow. Many things that I struggled with in my waking hours (well, the hours I'm supposed to be awake at at any rate) seem less heavy in my head now, less important.

It also gave me the time to sort out some things with which I wrestled with for a long time. I may not necessarily have all the answers I would like, but part of this is that I've kind of come to accept that in some cases I just can't have the answers I'd like. Verily, in most cases I won't... and that's OK.

Those of you that know me will know that I tend to overthink things. This kind of applies to everything for me, in a way that can sort of get in the way sometimes. In an effort to have all the proper answers, sometimes I just don't speak up when I should due to not feeling 100% comfortable with the validity of what I have in mind to say. As such, I usually just remain quiet most of the time, not wanting to blurt out anything stupid (unless that is my express aim, as is the case when I'm joking around).

So if I seem quiet, it's due to that. It's not because I'm disinterested in the proceedings; usually it's the complete opposite. I just dwell on a thought for so long so I can say it eloquently that sometimes I just never get to say anything, as the topic of conversation has most likely swept past what I was ready to say at that point anyways. Those times where I started to say something but it turned into gibberish about halfway through? Yeah, that's me trying to hurry a thought out. Fun stuff.

Also, I'm well aware that I can come across as a smartass. This is largely due to... well, everything I've said above, really. That's just me making sure that whatever I say has some logic behind it. I'm not trying to one-up anyone at any point, it just might come across that way because I've overthought whatever it is I said way too much. I apologize if it looks like if I was actively trying to discredit whatever it was you were saying; I really wasn't trying to.

This is just the tip of what's been on my mind tonight, but it's really the only stuff that would remotely interest most of you. The rest is more personal mumbo-jumbo that I shan't bore you with.

For those of you that have stuck out and read all this... thanks, I guess. It'll give you some insight into why I am the way I am, I suppose. For those of you that found this far too long of a read... hah, I understand completely. This is what I deal with on a constant basis, and even I tire of it at times.

So in short, some good came out of my insomnia for once. I feel much more relaxed and free.

... it would have been nice to have the sleep too though. Oh well.[/spoiler]
I just studied this in my Organizational Behavior class, and really this is something I've struggled with for a while until I got into college and sometimes still struggle with. What you just said is a perfect example as how an Introvert thinks and their thought process, Introverts believe it or not are far more over stimulated than Extroverts, that's why they think and over think and need cool off periods.  Honestly I wish a lot people here, and I mean the US, actually understood more of how an Introvert really is.   

Sleep is overrated! XD
Sometimes it is when you wake up tired, sometimes insomnia makes you untired....I don't know how that works.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #18686 on: April 23, 2014, 08:46:19 AM
Sometimes our bodies can be real dicks!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18687 on: April 23, 2014, 08:48:10 AM
Sometimes our bodies can be real dicks!
That they can.

Also I too feel like that a lot of things I say end up as gibberish as well...

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #18688 on: April 23, 2014, 08:54:23 AM
The worst part is I can feel when my sentence turns to mush in my mouth. I feel bad when it happens.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #18689 on: April 23, 2014, 08:55:35 AM
That happens to even the best speaking among us. I say a lot of things that aren't so much gibberish as much as they are just intentionally silly! XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18690 on: April 23, 2014, 08:58:45 AM
The worst part is I can feel when my sentence turns to mush in my mouth. I feel bad when it happens.
It's either that or you lose the word mid sentence and you have to think really hard to get it back.  The worst part is it might not even be the word you wanted to say in the first place.

That happens to even the best speaking among us. I say a lot of things that aren't so much gibberish as much as they are just intentionally silly! XD
I don't think my brother has that problem, as far as I can tell, but he more than makes up for it by lacking tact, saying things that come out of left field, or just plain not having common sense.  Literally me and my brother don't understand how the other thinks.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #18691 on: April 23, 2014, 08:59:21 AM

Oh, I can say intentionally silly things just fine... and I do! It's the times where I was trying to say something not silly that it kinda sucks.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18692 on: April 23, 2014, 09:03:47 AM
I can say silly things, but I know my comedy leaves a lot to be desired....not that comedy is not supposed to super hard to pull off in the first place.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #18693 on: April 23, 2014, 09:15:03 AM
Comedy is incredibly hard to pull off!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18694 on: April 23, 2014, 09:21:43 AM
Yeah I feel like when I do humor it comes off as forced, or the stuff that comes out is from the part of my mind that stores the weird thought processes.  Well a lot of stuff comes from that part of my mind in the first place.

Hench that comment yesterday about inspiration for the next Wilypocalypse part coming from my ethics class, Taylor's current predicament, a part of Ninja Lou's profile, and a mechanic from the Dragon Quest games that you can probably avoid after it happens once with common sense.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #18695 on: April 23, 2014, 09:23:03 AM
I know for a fact that I'm the only one who finds myself funny.

And even then I'll groan at my own brand of "humor" after it settles in.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #18696 on: April 23, 2014, 09:47:54 AM
I don't have a specific brand of humor. I just sort of come up with stuff as I go along; though some are loosely based on my experiences in real life.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #18697 on: April 23, 2014, 10:33:19 AM
Yeah I just say things that I think are funny and hope other people find funny too. Usually it works, sometimes it doesn't.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #18698 on: April 23, 2014, 02:12:21 PM
Yay. XD

Laptop's back, and I'm back up to speed once again.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18699 on: April 23, 2014, 04:29:11 PM
So my mom told me about another situation at her work that I was able to apply HR to, I really think I like HR management better than Entrepreneurship.  It satisfies a lot of my intrinsic needs and I realized I'm not really cut out for Entrepreneurship, I don't have the right stuff for it I think.

At least I don't have to switch my major again unlike with Plant Science, I still regret going into Plant Science even if I do appreciate being able to think more carefully about food in general.  It almost feels like I'm a shell shocked veteran with the dark [parasitic bomb] I learned there, I just can't see the positives of today's Agriculture innovations or it's just really really hard to.