Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1058624

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #13625 on: December 30, 2013, 01:16:54 AM
My dad believes all women belong in the kitchen and he rarely makes his own plate. He waits for her to serve him food. Also, he once said to my sister that she was bad at Wii Sports baseball because she's a girl.

50s mentality.
Yeah that's my dad's mentality, that's why I hate the 1950's so damn much.   That and conformists because I prefer to be me thank you very much.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #13626 on: December 30, 2013, 01:39:15 AM
Goddammit.  I ripped the battery from the beeping smoke alarm, as I doubt it will get replaced before the New Year, and the goddamn thing is STILL squawking!  Just [tornado fang]ing DIE already!  [tornado fang]!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13627 on: December 30, 2013, 01:43:23 AM
It's really sad to see my abuelo get confused so often now, Alzheimer's sucks so much.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #13628 on: December 30, 2013, 01:46:41 AM
I really need some soda.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13629 on: December 30, 2013, 01:49:11 AM
And I thought football fans in high school were annoying.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13630 on: December 30, 2013, 02:01:30 AM
Most people in my school were annoying.

And the few friends I had left all went away.

As such I don't really stay in contact with any of them.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13631 on: December 30, 2013, 02:15:59 AM
My dad believes all women belong in the kitchen and he rarely makes his own plate. He waits for her to serve him food. Also, he once said to my sister that she was bad at Wii Sports baseball because she's a girl.

50s mentality.

Are you 50?

Yep, because normal kids leave at 18 and go on to live their lives and get married and stuff.

Me? I like Anime, have been noted to have an unusual/possibly unhealthy love for fictional women, collect what many people see as toys, have little in the way of academic prowess yet am considered "smart", have little common sense or social skills and thus am awkward around others, and spend most of my free time doing what many people perceive as "wasting my time".

They'll tell you you're "smart", but laugh at you behind your back. They don't want you to feel bad, so they give you false praise, but you aren't stupid enough not to know it isn't true, so it hurts even more.

I'd feel as if they'd judge me.

Well, yeah. That's life.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #13632 on: December 30, 2013, 02:44:33 AM

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #13633 on: December 30, 2013, 02:59:02 AM
Just started painting on masonite.  This is not a very forgiving surface.  Paint scrapes off like crazy and takes forever to dry... and I'm using acrylic, which dry pretty quick.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13634 on: December 30, 2013, 03:06:05 AM
Basically the problem with me is that I just feel uncomfortable around other people.

At work its not a problem, I don't have any reason to be myself so I can just pretend to be relatively normal.

Um, I'm going to be extremely blunt here... you need to get over that. And fast.

Judging by how you describe your current living situation, you cannot, repeat CAN. NOT. possibly stay there for much longer. You complain about this stuff every single day, and it seems like it's getting worse. So yeah, if and when you have the ability to move out, you absolutely should. Yes, sometimes roommates suck. Sometimes you luck into a good one. At this point, it doesn't [tornado fang]ing matter. Look on Craigslist or in the want ads or whatever, go meet the person, and see what they're looking for. If they seem like decent human beings (as in cool enough to hang out with OR just looking for someone to pay the bills and leave each other alone) then do it.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13635 on: December 30, 2013, 03:29:37 AM
Um, I'm going to be extremely blunt here... you need to get over that. And fast.

Yeah, I know.

Hell even at work when I get breaks I find it very difficult to merely sit next to other people so I go out of my way to sit alone. To be fair though this is something that is solely my fault.

I'm not sure why I find myself so cripplingly socially awkward, yet I can function plenty fine when I'm working.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13636 on: December 30, 2013, 03:50:02 AM
Yeah, I know.

Hell even at work when I get breaks I find it very difficult to merely sit next to other people so I go out of my way to sit alone. To be fair though this is something that is solely my fault.

I'm not sure why I find myself so cripplingly socially awkward, yet I can function plenty fine when I'm working.

You could get lucky and find someone who demands nothing of you, socially. I'm sure there are a few(understatement) guys who just want someone to pay half the rent.

yes

Are you my mom?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13637 on: December 30, 2013, 03:54:49 AM
Yeah, I know.

That's the thing about roommates though. Sometimes, they are just looking for someone to help pay the bills. A friendship might develop over time, but it's primarily just living arrangements. You share a kitchen, bathroom, and potentially a living room. Otherwise, your room is your room & their room is their room. You'd be surprised how many people out there are looking for a roommate for the EXACT same reason you would be; to get the hell away from their parents.

If anything, it might be better to room with someone you don't know. Rooming with friends is not always a good thing, because you can potentially lose that buffer zone which keeps you as friends.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13638 on: December 30, 2013, 03:58:33 AM
For a few minutes there I thought I got a sore throat.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #13639 on: December 30, 2013, 03:59:41 AM
So they're rebooting Powerpuff Girls.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #13640 on: December 30, 2013, 04:07:31 AM

Yeah, but they drastically changed the design; specifically the girls themselves.

I much prefer the original style.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13641 on: December 30, 2013, 04:16:23 AM

Why?

That's the thing about roommates though. Sometimes, they are just looking for someone to help pay the bills. A friendship might develop over time, but it's primarily just living arrangements. You share a kitchen, bathroom, and potentially a living room. Otherwise, your room is your room & their room is their room. You'd be surprised how many people out there are looking for a roommate for the EXACT same reason you would be; to get the hell away from their parents.

If anything, it might be better to room with someone you don't know. Rooming with friends is not always a good thing, because you can potentially lose that buffer zone which keeps you as friends.

That is a pretty good point.

I'll hang in there for a little longer but I really should put an ad out there or something now.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #13642 on: December 30, 2013, 04:27:27 AM
If you lived nearby and if I had the room to spare, I'd offer, but my place is tiny.  Look in the paper and on Craigslist for roommate ads.  Or even place an ad yourself, saying you're looking for a place.

And so far into the masonite painting... After this image I'm going back to canvas.  Not sure if I like this surface as it doesn't permit layering.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #13643 on: December 30, 2013, 05:28:08 AM
Yeah, but they drastically changed the design; specifically the girls themselves.

I much prefer the original style.

I like the idea of Ringo Starr being one of the voice actors but otherwise yeah, I'm with you on that.

Why?

Hell if I know.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13644 on: December 30, 2013, 05:43:32 AM
So the registration survey on Club Nintendo for NES Remix said some... interesting things, such as (DOWNLOAD VERSION), and had a question that said "Why did you choose to download this game?".

I was worried they were releasing a physical version or something and nobody mentioned that. And I prefer having physical games over digital ones, especially with Nintendo's goofy system.

And then I saw that the Ace Attorney one had the same exact question and (DL) tacked on the end of the title. And we all know that's never getting a physical release. So I'm thinking it was probably a fluke.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #13645 on: December 30, 2013, 06:15:01 AM
I'm not even sure if the PPG reboot will be as good as the earlier seasons of the original since Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken are working on Wonder Over Yonder. Only time will tell.

Wonder if there's any good games coming out for Comiket 85. Heard there was a sequel for Magical Battle Arena in the works.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #13646 on: December 30, 2013, 06:28:17 AM
Heh, Zynk removed my edit. So, I put it back up.

Let's see if he tries it again.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #13647 on: December 30, 2013, 06:33:13 AM
Heh, Zynk removed my edit. So, I put it back up.

Let's see if he tries it again.
Wow.... -AC

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #13648 on: December 30, 2013, 07:42:53 AM
Why is this damn smoke alarm still beeping WITHOUT THE DAMN BATTERY?!

Losing... grip... on... reality...

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #13649 on: December 30, 2013, 07:57:05 AM
It's still beeping?

That's creepy. I think your smoke alarm may be possessed.