VixyNyan · 252296

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: November 19, 2008, 03:11:48 AM
I agree. I can't wait to see what type of character she is...  >w<

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: November 19, 2008, 03:23:40 AM
Awesome cape!  Capes rule!

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: November 19, 2008, 03:25:57 AM
And without further waiting (after many years)......my character:

I need to make it bigger and clearer though...

[profile coming soon]
Huh, not bad.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: November 19, 2008, 05:37:45 AM
Posted my (finally finished) profile!!!!! :'( I love it...

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: November 19, 2008, 05:42:28 AM
Very nice, Wanda.  You should color in the picture too.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: November 19, 2008, 05:45:18 AM
Very nice, Wanda.  You should color in the picture too.

Currently on that. -_- I might do a horrible job though. XD

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: November 19, 2008, 05:46:46 AM
Nah, you'll do fine!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: November 19, 2008, 05:48:12 AM
Awesome story is awesome. That is all. 8)

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: November 19, 2008, 06:20:03 AM
That is awesome! My second owner (Saber still owns me) is princess that is thousand years old! You are teh wiener.  >w<

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: November 19, 2008, 08:04:50 AM
*stabs Akamaru* 8D

Ahem, wow, very interesting profile and background there, Wanderer...
And great pic to go with it too. 8)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: November 19, 2008, 08:30:38 AM
Run Wanda!! The Wolves are starting to circle!

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: November 19, 2008, 08:38:17 AM
*stabs Akamaru* 8D
Daaah!
Run Wanda!! The Wolves are starting to circle!
Woof... :W

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: November 19, 2008, 08:55:26 AM
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that they can also put their profile on the RPM Fan Creations WikiSpace!   8D

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: November 19, 2008, 09:00:00 AM
Wanderer's Profile is up and running.  :)

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: November 19, 2008, 09:19:10 AM
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that they can also put their profile on the RPM Fan Creations WikiSpace!   8D
i'm to lazy. You do it for me.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: November 19, 2008, 09:33:17 AM
Ninja Lou's Profile up and running.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: November 19, 2008, 09:37:15 AM

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:45 AM
Sweet!! Thanks =)

No problem. Jest PM any changes you want to make. Or make the changes yourself...  ;)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: November 19, 2008, 07:31:24 PM

LoL.  Okay, did you actually stop to think about what you just said?  You wanted ME to update YOUR profile?  ME.  Knowing FULL well, what I might do to it?  8D

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #94 on: November 19, 2008, 07:32:22 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: November 20, 2008, 12:26:54 AM
Haha hahaha haha ha.... ha.  -_-

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: November 20, 2008, 04:49:55 AM
LoL.  Okay, did you actually stop to think about what you just said?  You wanted ME to update YOUR profile?  ME.  Knowing FULL well, what I might do to it?  8D
That's all the more reason to honour his request  :P

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: November 20, 2008, 05:19:04 AM
Jericho's backstory has been updated. It's a bit of a work in progress, but you can look at it to get a general idea of where I'm trying to take things. As always, comments are appreciated. 8)

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: November 20, 2008, 05:33:36 AM
Satoryu ( サトリュ )
Race: Human
Height: 6' / 5'10"
Weight: 185lbs / 121lbs
Eyes: blue
Hair: dirty blonde
Birthplace/Hometown: Long Island, New York, USA, Earth (in a universe very similar to our own)
Weapon: Jack of All Trades, a large knife with a bladed knuckle guard
Family: wife (Misty), daughter (Tina)

Appearance: He's tall, thin, and lanky. He's not very well built. His hair is rather long; it parts in the middle, has no bangs, stops above his shoulders and covers his ears. He typically wears a green tee shirt with a blue square on the chest. In the square is a blueprint for a motorized Razor-type scooter. He also wears bluejeans and gray Hightops. His female appearance is largely the same. She has a pretty ideal figure, and is quite leggy. Her hair grows to her shoulder blades. Her clothing typically gets tighter. The green shirt shrinks to show her stomach. She has a larger butt than average (where his male form is said not to have a butt), and her bust size is 34C.

Story: Growing up, Chris lived a better than average life. He was well loved in his community, he got very good grades, he was pretty athletic, and he had many little talents. But his most unique characteristic was his pure heart. While he was never charitable, he one day saved a young couple from being hit by a car. He dove in front of the car and pushed the couple out of harms way. He broke his leg in the process. The couple repeatedly tried to offer him something to repay him, but he kept waving it off saying he just did the right thing.

That kind act was the proof the Gods needed to know that his heart was in fact pure. The night Chris was let out of the hospital, he was visited by the Gods. They told him of their wish; because they were losing their power due to age, the Gods decided to nominate a mortal to take on some of their duties. Namely, this "messenger of the Gods" of sorts was to travel between universes, or worlds, and purge them of the evil entities that interefered with fate. By doing so, the worlds would become "connected" with each other. The goal of this was to unify the many worlds into one peaceful universe. And because Chris was pure of heart, he was the only candidate. He gladly took the job as Connector of Worlds.

But there were rules as to what Chris could and could not do. Not interfering with fate was a prime rule. If Chris were to break this rule, and change the intended outcome of an event, the Gods would take his life. The job also requires the responsibility of researching what fell under destiny and what didn't. Chris would usually do this out of his own interest, anyway.

Personality: Chris is a pretty happy guy, pretty talkative, intelligent, playful, and likes to be funny. This does not change with gender. In fact, she comes off as a tomboy. He has a nicely sized libido. He is straight, but as a woman she's not afraid to flirt with guys. One little trick she can perform involves futanari. It's usually used as a prank on unknowing guys, but there are some girls who like that kind of thing... However, he has a tendency to second guess himself. This can lead to self doubt, which if the case is extreme enough, can make him freeze and block out the rest of the world. He has a tendency to keep his hands in his pockets when he's not using them.

Abilities: As Connector of Worlds, Chris received many powers the denizens of his world did not possess. First and foremost was the ability to move between universes, which he can do in the blink of an eye, similar to Instantaneous Movement. This includes limited time travel. He can warp to different periods within a foreign universe (like 20XX and 21XX), but he can not do this in his own world. He can also use his internal energy as explosive bursts, healing spells, and levitation. He also attained limited control of the elements, super strength, telekinesis, and mind reading.

In addition to said energy, he also uses his fists and feet in combat. He soon realized this wasn't enough, and made himself a sword. It looks like a large knife, but has a bladed knuckle guard. He calls it The Jack of All Trades because of its versatility. He doesn't carry it on his person; he uses hammerspace.

One of the most iconic powers was what is referred to as Self-Purification. As he purges malicious beings, some of their negative energy rubs off on him. This energy dilutes Chris' strength, and if not attended to, could dehabilitate him altogether. To combat this, Chris uses the ideology of Yin and Yang to change gender. By doing this, all malevolent energy is purged from his (or her) body, and Chris's strength is returned to it's full potential.

He can split himself into two people: man and woman. On the surface, this doesn't seem like a good fighting tactic. His male self cannot use energy or fly, and his female self cannot fight hand-to-hand and does not possess super strength. But the two together have an ace in the hole, but he's never used it. And he hopes he never has to use it; it is an absolute last resort.

It would seem that Chris is invincible. He can heal injuries that would be fatal to normal humans. He can even regenerate lost limbs. (No, he can't revive the dead.) However, he does have one weakness; self doubt. If he loses confidence, or even hope, his life is in jeopardy. Negative energy can worsen this. It could usually just take a word of encouragement to fix this, but in extreme cases, he seems to block out the world around him. But there are people who can help him even in that state: his family. For they can communicate with him through speech, telepathy, and in the case of his wife, through his heart. This bond, as strong as love itself, is Chris' most valuable asset; a source of strength, and what could save him from himself.

Male Satoryu
Female Satoryu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirco ( サーコ )
Height: 7'
Weight: 212lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Orange
Birthplace: Ark, a town in an unnamed world
Weapon: Golden Gust, a broadsword
Family: deceased

Appearance: Sirco is a big guy; he's tall and muscular. His orange hair is spiky and messy. His attire consists of a tight black t shirt, baggy green pants, black boots of an unusual design, a black leather belt, a brown glove with black fingers, gold body armor, and a bloodstained headband (seen in his hand in this picture). His face has slightly chisled features, though his chin is rather round. He has a light natural tan.

Story: Sirco's world is one that is not technologically advanced; the people hunt, farm, and fish for a living. Wild creatures come and go pretty frequently. The people will hunt them for sustenance and for sport. As a result, the people there are typically bigger and stronger than other humans. Sirco is especially big, though. The people's lifespans are also longer and they age slower than regular humans; they can live to be 200 easily. While Sirco is 58, he doesn't look older than 30.

When he was 9, Sirco's hometown of Ark was destroyed while he was out running an errand. Bodies littered the streets, blood puddles everywhere, many houses were burned. When he ran to his house, he witnessed a gang of demons cutting his father in two. His brother and mother were also killed, his mother raped. The demon leader, sword in hand, attempted to kill Sirco as well. Sirco rolled out of harms way, but was still grazed on the back. The demon tried again, but as Sirco dodged again, the demon hit the house's support beam. Part of the ceiling collapsed on top of all inside. Anyone who didn't die instantly was badly injured. The demon gang retreated, not thinking twice about Sirco.

His father was a great warrior who fought demons regularly. He had a very strong sense of justice, which Sirco shared. At that moment, witnessing such malevolence, he decided to pick up where his father left off. He took his father's body armor, sword, and blood soaked headband. Sirco set out to purge the planet of all demons, in hope of chasing down the gang that killed his family and town. After giving all the townsfolk proper burials, he ventured off, never returning to his birthplace.

A few years ago, Satoryu had come to Sirco's world to eliminate a threat not dictated by fate. Afterwards, he felt an incredible strength that ended up belonging to Sirco. Satoryu interrupted a confrontation between Sirco and the demon gang that slaughtered his village. Satoryu chased the demons away. Sirco saw Satoryu as a threat, believing his other worldly powers were those of a demon. Though Satoryu originally tried to explain his story, he engaged Sirco in combat. Sirco, in a berserker mode, put up a good fight. Still, Satoryu was able to knock Sirco out and remove him of his berserk state.

When he awoke, Sirco's opinion of Satoryu changed. He knew this man was special; very few could stop his berserker mode. Satoryu gave him advice that not all demons mean harm to humanity, and to be a little less ruthless in fights. Satoryu believes that with each kill, the berserker mode would become harder to control, and harder to stop without resorting to a "final" solution.

see also: SSyched

Since then, Sirco has let up on his mission, mostly slaying demons alongside Satoryu. The two are direct foils of one another, and they consider each other great sparring partners. He now lives with Satoryu and his family, but is out and about frequently. When not slaying, he takes up other strength-demanding jobs. He does hope to slay that band of demons one day, and frequently searches for them.

Personality: Sirco is very serious and stern. He never liked to make friends. He rarely spoke his mind, and slept only a few hours a night. When he did speak, he was quiet and forward. Satoryu first considered him a "stick in the ass." After meeting Satoryu, he came out of his shell a little bit. He speaks his mind occasionally. He laughs at something funny, like when Satoryu does something clumsy (he thinks Satoryu may be moe.) But he still is pretty quiet and reserved. He still doesn't make friends, and never dated, but he now considers Satoryu's family his own.

Abilities: Sirco always had natural talent with a sword. He was incredibly strong, able to slice boulders in two effortlessly. His weapon is his father's broadsword. Named Golden Gust, it has a gold hilt and inner cross shaped structure, almost dividing the blade into quarters. He commonly uses both hands to wield it, though only one is required. He actually wields it more like a katana, and uses a stance that would be used with a katana; he holds Golden Gust at head level, parallel to the ground.

His strength grows with everything he kills, as well as when his anger rises. Over time, he developed the ability to go into a berserker state. His strength would increase exponentially, but he would lose control of himself. The state would not end until all before him were dead, or if he were incapacitated, which very few could do.

Sirco is also quick on his feet and agile, almost moreso than his body build would allow, it would seem. He has limited control over energy. He can sense others' presences very well, on par with that of an animal. He can also use telepathy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misty ( ミスティー )
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 104 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-green
Hair: Cherry red
Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan, Earth (in a universe very similar to our own)
Weapon: two spring loaded knives hidden in her arm braces
Family: husband (Chris), daughter (Tina)

Appearance: She is short and thin, but fills out in the right places. Her muscles are slightly toned. Her bust is 34C. Her hair is in a short round cut. Her bangs sometimes dip over her right eye. She has a slight tan. Above, she wears a tight blue shirt that has one sleeve, wraps around her neck, and ends at her midsection, and a yellow dress cut higher on the right than on the left. Her boots are deep purple, sort of pointy, and have 2.5 inch heels. She also wears metal braces over her forearms.

Story: Misty grew up knowing she wanted to be in the fashion business. She got started at an early age, and graduated from a specialty college at the top of her class. Not too long after graduation, she started her own company, Vapor, which instantly flourished in popularity through Japan. She became a celebrity, and a highly acclaimed designer. One of, if not the, best in the business.

Misty is from the same world as Chris, though they never met until after he started his "career" as Satoryu. They met at a fashion show Chris was invited to attend. This show was to help Misty expand her market into other countries, which succeeded. She is now known throughout the world, and is very wealthy because of this. (Good news for Chris, as he doesn't have an actual paying job.)

There was no love at first sight, although the two did find each other attractive. The romance blossomed at an after party, where the two got to know each other better. The two quickly realized they found their matches. They dated for half a year. They married when Misty was 26. It was a rather big celebrity wedding, though the service was very contemporary with a small audience.

Personality: It is harder to find a kinder soul than Misty. She gives many donations to charitable organizations. (She says she doesn't do her job for the money, but the extra income is nice.) She rarely ever thinks foul of someone. She's very friendly to her employees, customers, and complete strangers alike. And she is devoted to her family.

Her taste in fashion is conservative. She doesn't like to show too much skin or wear too much makeup (she never wears lipstick). She says she looks like a whore wearing that. These ideologies rub off on her designs. The outfit in the picture above is probably the most "daring" of her designs. Her language is usually very polite, contrasting to Chris' often dirty mouth. She also was not as flirtatious as Chris, although she's known to tease him when alone.

Abilities: Because of her caring, confident nature, Misty can break Chris out of his trances easier than anyone else. She's much like a second mother and a conscience, giving caring and intelligent advice to Chris. Seeing this, the Gods knew that Chris needed her to live on with him forever, more than he thought. So she too does not age, forever appearing 27. Though if Chris dies, she will begin to age again.

Her heart is also pure. Originally, if Chris were to fail as Satoryu, she would have been chosen to succeed him. But she declined the offer. In her words: "It's just not me. I'm more useful from behind the scenes." She's not afraid to defend herself or those she loves, evidenced by the knives hidden in her arm braces. Besides that, the only unworldy power she has is the ability to communicate with Chris through his heart, a direct connection that can only break if one of their hearts were to fail, physically and spiritually.

Tina ( ティーナ )

Full name: Augustina Walker ( オーガスティーナ・ウォーカー )
Height: 6'
Weight: 128 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-green
Hair: Blonde
Birthplace: Long Island, New York, USA, Earth (in a universe very similar to our own)
Weapon: none
Family: father (Chris), mother (Misty)

Appearance: Tina is the spitting image of her parents. She shares her mother's blue-green eyes and complexion. Her hair is wavy and blonde, but a more golden blonde compared to her father. She's a very tall girl, thin, and has a firm build. Her bust size is a full cup larger than her parents'. Above, she wears tan pants, with the legs rolled diagonally halfway up her shins. Her tanktop is pure white, and gets baggier towards the waist. Her shoes are also white with purple soles, and she never wears socks. She also keeps a short chain in her left pocket and wears a black choker.

Story: Tina was born less than a year after Chris and Misty were married. Despite having celebrity parents, she lived a normal childhood; went to public school, had friends, took part time jobs. She got along very well with both her parents, even though they differed in many ways. When she turned 21, the Gods halted her aging like they did with her parents. This was because, if Chris were to fail as Satoryu and/or pass away, she would succeed him, for she too had a pure heart. And it was required that she be in her prime.

Personality: Tina was a very happy child growing up, and is still very playful. In a word, she's spunky. Very frequently, she'll horse around with her dad. She has her father's libido, and even surpasses it. Her firm build comes from her athletic nature. She loves to play sports and exercise regularly. She comes off as a bit of a tomboy because of this, and has even been mislabelled a lesbian on a few occasions.

She is very flirtatious and open with herself. But she's never had an actual boyfriend. Possibly because she's a hermaphrodite, and it's a big hurdle finding a man that would accept her the way she is. She is predominately female, including having the ability to bear children. She never denied the fact that she was a hermaphrodite, but it's not exactly public knowledge either.

Abilities: She is unnaturally fast and a bit stronger than other humans. This is a side effect from being the daughter of a man with Holy powers. She's even assisted her father with his "job" a few times. When fighting, she prefers to use her fists and feet, with an original mixed martial arts discipline. She learned the powers of telepathy and levitation from her father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

KJ ( ケイ・ジェイ )

Full name: Kerrianne Joanna Prince ( ケリアン・ジョアナ・プリンス )
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120lbs
Eyes: green
Hair: Emerald green
Birthplace: Oakland, California
Weapon: Ōsanshōuo, a katana
Family: son (Gojyo), husband (Cho, deceased)

Appearance: KJ is slim and fit. Her skin has a natural tan, but looks pale in comparison to her neighbors. She's not afraid to show her body off, concerning the usual heat, so she typically wears t shirts and shorts, with swimsuits underneath. Her hair reaches halfway down her back and is usually tied in a braid. Her face has very soft edges, but her eyes are serious. Her bust is 32B.

Story: KJ was born in Oakland and spent her childhood there. She was to go to college on the east coast, but instead decided to get married to a Japanese firefighter, Cho Kazetsubaki. They lived in Oakland for four years until Cho learned that a new town, Chance, was being founded in his native Okinawa. They moved there the day it was official. They later had a son, Gojyo. After Gojyo turned 3, Cho fell ill of influenza. It was a severe case, and he did not recover. KJ continued to raise Gojyo on her own.

Chance has become victim to a mysterious blue fire. This fire only burns human flesh and bones, and hunts down its designated target. Any people that didn't move away from Chance made sure they were closer to the ocean. When the fire chose Gojyo as its target, he and KJ were seemingly done for when the fire suddenly vanished. It turned out that what saved them was part of Cho's collection of decorative swords. The katana was able to absorb the blue fire, and its sheath was able to repel it. The fire attacked the two again 90 days later, and the sword once again saved them. Now realizing this, KJ took up the katana and eliminated their immediate threat. From then on, she decided to use that katana to defend Chance from the blue fire. You could say she became a firefighter like her husband. She's also a waitress at her neighbor's diner.

see also: Berōsanshōuo

Personality: KJ can be very serious, especially when it comes to the blue fire. Even when it seemed the fire was gone for good, she knew that it could strike at any time and never let her guard down. She doesn't screw around when in combat, either. But she can also enjoy life, especially when around her son. She's a very caring mother, and friendly to her neighbors. She's well liked in Chance, too, even before she became its heroine. She knows how to seperate work and play.

At first, she greived heavily after Cho passed away, never leaving her house. But she soon realized that letting her life rot away would do nothing to help cope with her loss. It didn't set a good example for Gojyo, either. She learned to live life for Cho and for herself, until it felt like he never left them.

Weapon: Her weapon is Ōsanshōuo, a katana with a decorative red scabbard. Legend has it that sword can absorb fire, and its scabbard can repel it. The legend proved true, as it saved KJ and Gojyo's lives twice. Now KJ uses it to protect the town of Chance. She later learned that Ōsanshōuo can also use the fire it absorbs offensively; it converts fire into a white fiery aura, and can shoot that aura in a large blast from the tip of the blade.

She keeps the sheathed sword tied to her right wrist. When in combat, she uses the katana with her left hand, and keeps the sheath tied to her wrist, using it to defend and sometimes swings it to attack. Her style is balanced between speed and power.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:45:55 AM by Satoryu »

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: November 21, 2008, 08:30:06 AM
Thanx for reminding me to do that, Sato!

Puroto Blu'zz

Name: Puroto Blu'zz
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 184 LBS
Alignment: His best friend Lexi, Greedo, The New Jedi Order & Nin Jalou, and some others who pay him well for bounties.
Hobbies: Bounty Hunting, Mechanics, Piloting, Sex, Orgies, Slacking Off, Drinking

Story: Found at a semi-young age, Puroto Blu'zz showed potential to be able to use the Force, and he was thus taken to the Jedi Temple to try to learn the ways of the Jedi.  His Master was a well respected and powerful Jedi Knight named Nin Jalou. It was not meant to be though, as Puroto was too lazy to truly train in the ways of the Jedi.  The only Force Skill he seemed to master was Force Persuade.  At the Jedi Temple, it was there he met his best friend Lexi.  As they were both incredibly lazy to learn the ways, they decided to drop out of the Jedi Academy and just hang out.  They both liked the idea of Peace and Justice though, but since they were too lazy to become Jedi, they decided to go into Bounty Hunting together.  Through the combined skills of Puroto's Force Persuade and Lexi's Force Speed, which was the only Jedi Skill she mastered, they managed to acquire a starship through a game of chance, which Puruto named the Risque Rabbit.

With the Sex Hawk at their disposal, Puruto and Lexi, despite being slackers, actually became quite skilled Bounty Hunters.  While doing a job for Jabba The Hutt, they came across a Rodian named Greedo, and be friended him.  After earning enough through Bounty Hunting to get a nice place on Coruscant, they became much more lax in their bounty hunting efforts.  Puroto mainly focused on maintaining and upgrading the Sex Hawk, while at the same time started hanging out in Cantina's more and grew to have a fetish for Twi'lek females.  By twist of fate, Puroto ran into Greedo who was now living on Coruscant after being shot by Han Solo, and the three of them hang out together quite a bit.  Puroto Blu'zz now primarily uses his Force Persuade to score free drinks for the three of them.

Weapons and Abilities: Puroto Blu'zz carries a Blas Tech DL-44 Blaster at his side, which he nicknamed Kristina.  He also has a Starship named the Sex Hawk.  Also, Puroto Blu'zz has mastered the Jedi Art of Force Persuade.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:06:29 AM by Protoman Blues »