Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1059357

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #19750 on: May 17, 2014, 11:16:20 PM
I really keep my opinions to myself about shows unless someone asks me or someone is talking  about it.

As for High School of the Dead beyond the fan service I hatedbthe main chick since she's such a [sonic slicer] to me.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #19751 on: May 17, 2014, 11:20:26 PM
Dearest, Phi.
Do you realize your constant overhyping of this show makes you look like a fanboy?
Not the good kind (???) mind you, but the worst kind.

I haven't seen this show, so I can't judge it per say, but nothing, NOTHING. And especially no tv show or whatever is perfect, nor does it deserve all of the praise it usually gets.
I mean, it's cool that you like it a lot. Whatever makes you happy, man.

But can you name me some faults about this show? As in, any real big faults?
And please don't say, "there's none", because I find that hard to believe.

You see, when someone (like you do) overhypes stuff, then it just disgusts me.
Because I am reminded of anime-tards who overhype [parasitic bomb] like Naruto or I dunno, Sword Art Online? Or a better example, MEGUKA. In fact, this last example fits perfectly with this.

And just so we are clear. I'm not forbidding you (not that I can) to express your love for the show, I would just very much like you to stop getting so defensive about it. I will probably never watch Breaking Bad at this point, because I dislike [parasitic bomb] that's overhyped and "WITHOUT ANY FAULTS OH AH". And that's not just because of you, but because of all the hype around this in general.

I guess what I'm going for here is this:

Stop overhyping it. It cannot be as good as you make it out to be, because all of your praise is probably based around the fact that BB appeals to what YOU like (correct me if I'm wrong).
Don't be like those drooling morons who overhype pieces of [parasitic bomb] like SAO or Naruto. BB might not be anime, and might even be a very competently made/written show. But it cannot be the best thing ever, it certainly can't be perfect.
So yeah, like it all you want, but don't overhype. It just makes you look like an [dark hold].

I hope I didn't come off rude in this post, and if I did, that was not my intention. I don't really want to start [parasitic bomb] with you, Phi.
So yeah.

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #19752 on: May 17, 2014, 11:33:26 PM
Let Axl lighten up the mood a little.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #19753 on: May 18, 2014, 12:16:34 AM
Oh for the love o- Here we go.

Dearest, Phi.
Do you realize your constant overhyping of this show makes you look like a fanboy?
Not the good kind (???) mind you, but the worst kind.

I haven't seen this show, so I can't judge it per say, but nothing, NOTHING. And especially no tv show or whatever is perfect, nor does it deserve all of the praise it usually gets.
I mean, it's cool that you like it a lot. Whatever makes you happy, man.

But can you name me some faults about this show? As in, any real big faults?
And please don't say, "there's none", because I find that hard to believe.

You see, when someone (like you do) overhypes stuff, then it just disgusts me.
Because I am reminded of anime-tards who overhype [parasitic bomb] like Naruto or I dunno, Sword Art Online? Or a better example, MEGUKA. In fact, this last example fits perfectly with this.

And just so we are clear. I'm not forbidding you (not that I can) to express your love for the show, I would just very much like you to stop getting so defensive about it. I will probably never watch Breaking Bad at this point, because I dislike [parasitic bomb] that's overhyped and "WITHOUT ANY FAULTS OH AH". And that's not just because of you, but because of all the hype around this in general.

I guess what I'm going for here is this:

Stop overhyping it. It cannot be as good as you make it out to be, because all of your praise is probably based around the fact that BB appeals to what YOU like (correct me if I'm wrong).
Don't be like those drooling morons who overhype pieces of [parasitic bomb] like SAO or Naruto. BB might not be anime, and might even be a very competently made/written show. But it cannot be the best thing ever, it certainly can't be perfect.
So yeah, like it all you want, but don't overhype. It just makes you look like an [dark hold].

I hope I didn't come off rude in this post, and if I did, that was not my intention. I don't really want to start [parasitic bomb] with you, Phi.
So yeah.

Wait, you think I'm overhyping it? Hahahaha, do you KNOW what overhyping looks like? I never said it was perfect; nothing is. Of course it has faults. Just by being made by a human being makes it faulty.

I praise it, sure. I highly recommend and everything, but overhyping? I've talked about other things FAR more than I did with BB (Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, just to name a few).

I see absolutely no harm in saying "I love [insert show here]" when this was is a MEGA MAN FANSITE. We're all here because of our appreciation for the Blue Bomber; so tell me, Tron, what makes this any different? Both are franchises. Both are forms of entertainment. Both have their own dedicated fanbases. But, God forgive me if I dare utter the words, "amazing" or "I like" when referring to Breaking Bad, or dear no.

I find it funny that you're complaining about this, something I literally don't even talk about often unless someone brings it up, when Pokemon is discussed FAR, FARRR more than any other subject on this site. Yet, no one has much of a problem with that.

"I love Ace Attorney!" Silence.

"I love watching Mega64!" Silence.

"I love Pokemon!" Silence.

"I love Breaking Bad!" GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF HERE!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #19754 on: May 18, 2014, 12:27:05 AM
What the [tornado fang] are you talking about, Phi?
How does this even...
I...

I'll only address one thing in that post:

when Pokemon is discussed FAR, FARRR more than any other subject on this site. Yet, no one has much of a problem with that.
I have shitload of problems with that, and I made it clear some time ago.
Still, this is [tornado fang]ing completely irrelevant to my post, since either you missed what I tried to say completely, or I simply [tornado fang]'d up big time in explaining i. Either way, I will not continue this, since if from my from my last post you merely got out this:

"I love Breaking Bad!" GET THE [tornado fang] OUT OF HERE!

Then we have nothing to talk about here.

Archer

Reply #19755 on: May 18, 2014, 12:32:22 AM
when Pokemon is discussed FAR, FARRR more than any other subject on this site. Yet, no one has much of a problem with that.

Oh I do! I just happen to be a hypocrite who goes along with it when I get too bored.

Honestly it really should stick to its own threads, there is two of them.

You're a mod, aren't you? If you don't like it then do something about it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19756 on: May 18, 2014, 12:35:15 AM
Oh I do! I just happen to be a hypocrite who goes along with it when I get too bored.

Honestly it really should stick to its own threads, there is two of them.

You're a mod, aren't you? If you don't like it then do something about it.
Not if the 2 main people who do it are mods that have senority over him or outright outrank him.  And I also do the first thing.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #19757 on: May 18, 2014, 12:56:24 AM
I find it funny that you're complaining about this, something I literally don't even talk about often unless someone brings it up, when Pokemon is discussed FAR, FARRR more than any other subject on this site. Yet, no one has much of a problem with that.

I always do. Keep in mind how many times I've tried to divert conversations from excessive pokemon puns or poketalk. There's a pokemon thread and that's where it goes.

I feel like listing faults with shows that I enjoy. So look forward to that.

On another note. I think this Blue Cheese has gone off. D:

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #19758 on: May 18, 2014, 01:01:36 AM
What the [tornado fang] are you talking about, Phi?
How does this even...
I...

I'll only address one thing in that post:
I have shitload of problems with that, and I made it clear some time ago.
Still, this is [tornado fang]ing completely irrelevant to my post, since either you missed what I tried to say completely, or I simply [tornado fang]'d up big time in explaining i. Either way, I will not continue this, since if from my from my last post you merely got out this:

Then we have nothing to talk about here.

No, I understood exactly what you were saying and gave you an appropriate response.

If you didn't understand what I was saying, that's on you.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #19759 on: May 18, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I was trying to change the topic. And there's still bile being thrown about.

I hate to do this, but:

"Lets positive thinking!"

Archer

Reply #19760 on: May 18, 2014, 01:11:34 AM

You're just making me want to throw up bile, reminding me how there's no P2 representation in Arena.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #19761 on: May 18, 2014, 01:34:09 AM
No.

No, I understood exactly what you were saying and gave you an appropriate response.

If you didn't understand what I was saying, that's on you.
That was no way in [tornado fang]ing hell an appropriate response to what I said.
I don't know how my original post made you feel, but yours literally made me [tornado fang]ing boil with rage. And that's something, Phi.
Yes, you addressed the part where I mentioned you overhyping it, but then you went into something that basically twists what I said into:

BOO! GET THE [tornado fang] OUT WITH THAT BREAKING BAD [parasitic bomb]! TALKING ABOUT IT A LOT IS BAD!

Which is not what I [tornado fang]ing said at all.

My point was, that you are overhyping it. BECAUSE YOU ARE. You keep saying it's OH SO AWESOME, you even said couple of posts ago that "it deserves all the praise it gets" or some [parasitic bomb].

I, however, never said anything like:

"STOP WITH BREAKING BAD TALK. GET THE [tornado fang] OUT!"

I even [tornado fang]ing mentioned... expictly, that I am not trying even to forbid you from talking or liking it. Or even expressing your love for it.
I merely compared your constant "THIS IS SO GREAT" to how anime-tards often say "SAO IS GREAT BEST ANIME EVURR".

I never meant to [tornado fang]ing insult you, but guess [tornado fang]ing what? I am insulted by what you wrote, but perhaps that's partially because it's not what I expected.

I thought that you might disagree with me, yes. I hoped for maybe a nice discussion, but NOPE. You basically [tornado fang]ing went in the most horrible direction with your reply. You see, that part with you saying you aren't overhyping it... that was basically more or less what I expected. But then you went into absolute bullshit territory.

Feel free to think of me what you will now, Phi. But your [tornado fang]ing post made me angry.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #19762 on: May 18, 2014, 01:38:55 AM

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #19763 on: May 18, 2014, 01:49:00 AM

Anywho...

My friggin' hip still hurts.  I thought perhaps some sleep would ease the pain.  NOPE.  Made it hurt more.  Time to pop some Tylenol and try and walk it off...

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #19764 on: May 18, 2014, 02:02:40 AM
No.
That was no way in [tornado fang]ing hell an appropriate response to what I said.
I don't know how my original post made you feel, but yours literally made me [tornado fang]ing boil with rage. And that's something, Phi.
Yes, you addressed the part where I mentioned you overhyping it, but then you went into something that basically twists what I said into:

BOO! GET THE [tornado fang] OUT WITH THAT BREAKING BAD [parasitic bomb]! TALKING ABOUT IT A LOT IS BAD!

Which is not what I [tornado fang]ing said at all.

My point was, that you are overhyping it. BECAUSE YOU ARE. You keep saying it's OH SO AWESOME, you even said couple of posts ago that "it deserves all the praise it gets" or some [parasitic bomb].

I, however, never said anything like:

"STOP WITH BREAKING BAD TALK. GET THE [tornado fang] OUT!"

I even [tornado fang]ing mentioned... expictly, that I am not trying even to forbid you from talking or liking it. Or even expressing your love for it.
I merely compared your constant "THIS IS SO GREAT" to how anime-tards often say "SAO IS GREAT BEST ANIME EVURR".

I never meant to [tornado fang]ing insult you, but guess [tornado fang]ing what? I am insulted by what you wrote, but perhaps that's partially because it's not what I expected.

I thought that you might disagree with me, yes. I hoped for maybe a nice discussion, but NOPE. You basically [tornado fang]ing went in the most horrible direction with your reply. You see, that part with you saying you aren't overhyping it... that was basically more or less what I expected. But then you went into absolute bullshit territory.

Feel free to think of me what you will now, Phi. But your [tornado fang]ing post made me angry.

... And again, as I stated before, I don't talk about BB that often. It is nowhere "constant", as you claim. Hell, at one point I even stated that I would not talk about it often because I know it would annoy people just like how Pokemon is discussed 24/7. Again, I discuss other things far more than I ever do with BB.

In my 7+ years on this site, I've spoken about BB maybe 20 times in total. IN TOTAL. That's it. Do you know how pathetic of a number that is? Only 20 measly times I've referenced the show throughout 7 YEARS.

Because BB is incredibly popular, everyone seems to take my praise out of context and think I worship it or something.

And saying "it deserves all the praise it gets" doesn't mean I'm overhyping it. It means I respect the director and the writers for creating a great show, in a country that it filled to the brim with shitty TV shows. I can say the same thing about any franchise I like.

You don't seem to understand the definition of constant.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19765 on: May 18, 2014, 02:06:36 AM
It is a sad day when you can only find a 10 hour version of a song that has been around for years with a search that isn't a AMV of some sort.

10 hours of "What is love" (Jim Carrey, v.1)

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #19766 on: May 18, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

Anywho...

My friggin' hip still hurts.  I thought perhaps some sleep would ease the pain.  NOPE.  Made it hurt more.  Time to pop some Tylenol and try and walk it off...
Ditto.
Finally went to the chiropractor today for the first time ever.
Now I knew that the diagnosis wouldn't be good.
However my back is in awful.
My hips being misaligned were the least of my problems and the easiest to fix.
Now my pain is mostly gone.
Maybe you have a similar issue?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19767 on: May 18, 2014, 02:11:29 AM
I finally figured out how to turn off safety mode on Youtube and found more versions of What is Love that isn't 10 hours long.  Today's lesson is that Youtube/Google really need to learn how to just put a link to the option of turning off safety mode.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #19768 on: May 18, 2014, 02:12:19 AM
... And again, as I stated before, I don't talk about BB that often. It is nowhere "constant", as you claim. Hell, at one point I even stated that I would not talk about it often because I know it would annoy people just like how Pokemon is discussed 24/7. Again, I discuss other things far more than I ever do with BB.

In my 7+ years on this site, I've spoken about BB maybe 20 times in total. IN TOTAL. That's it. Do you know how pathetic of a number that is? Only 20 measly times I've referenced the show throughout 7 YEARS.

Because BB is incredibly popular, everyone seems to take my praise out of context and think I worship it or something.

And saying "it deserves all the praise it gets" doesn't mean I'm overhyping it. It means I respect the director and the writers for creating a great show, in a country that it filled to the brim with shitty TV shows. I can say the same thing about any franchise I like.

You don't seem to understand the definition of constant.
I will admit, me using the word "constant" might have been a bad choice. Very bad choice.
I apologize for that.

However, at this point it just doesn't matter what my point actually was.
You got all super defensive and took it too personal. Something I clearly tried to avoid doing myself.
You basically went all [tornado fang]ing crazy on me, saying [parasitic bomb] which had nothing to do with what I said, or at least, tried my best to say.
Forget it, Phi. Just forget it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #19769 on: May 18, 2014, 02:13:42 AM
It is a sad day when you can only find a 10 hour version of a song that has been around for years with a search that isn't a AMV of some sort.

10 hours of "What is love" (Jim Carrey, v.1)

The artist's name helps in the search.

Haddaway- What is Love (HQ)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19770 on: May 18, 2014, 02:15:12 AM
Oh I didn't know the artist and always associated it with Jim Carrey, but that version is even worse since they upped the pitch to avoid copyright.

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #19771 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:03 AM
Saw Godzilla yesterday btw.
A lot better than I anticipated.
Needs more Godzilla though.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #19772 on: May 18, 2014, 02:22:15 AM
This weekend turned out not to be as busy as I thought it would be.  Perhaps tomorrow I'll walk into town and see if I can catch a matinee...

Archer

Reply #19773 on: May 18, 2014, 02:35:18 AM
bye tron i'll miss you

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19774 on: May 18, 2014, 02:36:51 AM
Seriously why would you give a cat a haircut?! o-O