The Kingdom Hearts Thread

VixyNyan · 392270

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: January 09, 2010, 07:25:20 PM
[spoiler]That's why the next game isn't KHIII, but not just a side game, either![/spoiler]
Then what? a game movie?

So, Ven = Sora; Sora = Ven. Two boys in one body, how that sound? 8D

Secret Boss theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuPQ7MsJdI

Sounds like someone we know...

And this make sense too
[spoiler]How does Tetsuya Nomura come up with these storylines...?
So hard to follow...
First we had Terra who turned into Terranort after being possessed by Master Xehanort. Terranort then calls himself Xehanort after getting amnesia. He then calls himself Ansem after losing himself to darkness. After being split into a heartless and a nobody, Heartless calls himself Ansem, while Nobody calls himself Xemnas. However, he isn't the real Ansem, but was the apprentice of Ansem.

We have Sora. He created a nobody called Roxas. Who has somebody who looks exactly like him called Ventus who existed 10 years ago. Ventus, who has another half to him called Vanitas. Who looks exactly like Sora except with black hair and golden eyes. Ventus' heart then enters Sora's, explaining why Roxas looks like Ventus. However, that doesn't explain why Sora looks like Vanitas, the OTHER side of Ventus that DIDN'T enter Sora.
When Sora lost his memories, a clone was created called Xion. Xion is connected to Sora and wants to BE Sora by absorbing his memories. We also had Data Sora from Coded who had 'the heart of Sora' but wasn't.

Riku. Lost his way to the darkness and got possessed by Ansem who was really Xehanort who was really Terranort. He fought off the darkness but then started using it willingly again. He then transformed to look like Ansem to fully embrace the darkness. Now Riku calls himself Ansem. Lost his Ansem form and called himself Riku again. We also have a clone of Riku that is aptly named Riku Replica.

So we also have Kairi. A princess of heart. Who's heart went into Sora, but was later released. This then created Namine, the nobody of Kairi. Technically. The two then fuse and reform Kairi who was not MEANT to have her body, because of the creation of her Nobody, Namine, but still had it. Also, the clone Xion also takes on the form of Kairi because that is the strongest memory from Sora's memory. But Xion had black hair, not red. And later Xion would want to become Sora and started looking like him.

ORIGINAL Ansem. Got his name copied a hell of alot so he called himself DiZ. Showed himself to be Ansem. Ate sea-salt ice-cream.

In conclusion. Too many Xehanorts. Too many Ansems. Too many Soras.
Geez Nomura. Hook me up with your dealer sometime.[/spoiler]

God damn, Sora could open up a [tornado fang]ing hotel at this rate. So if I got the story, then:

[spoiler]there's Sora himself, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, and at one point Kairi that was in him.

I'm assuming the only reason why he looks like Vantias is because either Vantias 'joined' back with Ventus or went back inside him, giving Sora his look and thus saving some kind of epic twist at the end of it all, which wouldn't make a lick of sense because we clearly see Kairi and Riku at a young age and Sora is the same age as Kairi, and Riku can already freaking talk and have some understanding of the world (something I doubt a toddler could do) so the whole thing about the game being 10 years prior to KH1 ends up becoming a bunch of BS or else they're really over-estimating the intelligence of children. Even then, what good did it do Ventus to put his heart inside Sora?

Seriously, I think I'm going to have to draw a [tornado fang]ing flow-chart to see if I understand this [parasitic bomb] properly :\[/spoiler]

Who wants to bet that if KH3 or whatever actually does come about and it's Sora saving whoever, they're going to say that there are even MORE people inside of him or shove more in him? You could say that when he uses a Drive form he absorbs Goofy and/or Donald to use that form meaning they can be included in the body count of Hotel Sora as well.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: January 10, 2010, 01:12:02 AM

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #377 on: January 10, 2010, 02:31:55 AM
[spoiler=how Kingdom Hearts' plot now works]

PNG Version (for more editing)[/spoiler]

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: January 10, 2010, 03:14:12 AM
Something that might be kind of cool for the next KH game, just to at least justify making Sora either a big whore or so, a Body Form Switch mechanic. With the push of a button, Sora can switch out his body with Xion or Roxas and for an unlockable, switch out with Ventus/Vantus/Veantus, and each one plays differently. Sora can use Drive forms, Xion can use Memory forms, Roxas can use Nobody forms, and depending on the unlockable, use the command thingy that he's associated with or something. Memory forms can be the forms Xion used in 358/2, and Nobody forms can be reminiscent of various Nobodies from KH2 (like Axel, Xigbar, Saix, Vexen and Larxene, with each form using a special version of the spell associated with it), and all the form types can use the Drive gauge like before, and throw in one or two new Drives for Sora and maybe a new one for Xion and let Roxas use the kick-ass form he had in 358/2 and KH2 went he was fighting Sora or Axel.

And is it me, or does Demyx look a little bit like Travis Touchdown with his mugshot from 358/2?

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: January 10, 2010, 03:17:51 AM
Sora had that one form in KH2:Final Mix that had his KH1 self, right? And Anti-Sora?

I wouldn't think it much of a stretch to see a Roxas/Vanitas/whatever form.

Heck, let's make a Whatever Form. Sora turns into a giant white blob with a quadruple Keyblade.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: January 10, 2010, 03:19:04 AM
Heck, let's make a Whatever Form. Sora turns into a giant white blob.

Then he eats jellybeans and can become different things, like a ladder! :D

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: January 10, 2010, 03:22:50 AM
Then he eats jellybeans and can become different things, like a ladder! :D

A Boy is a Blob?

Interesting sequel.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: January 10, 2010, 03:52:59 AM
A Boy is a Blob?

Interesting sequel.

lol "Donald! Feed me a red one!"

On a side note, would you guys think this would be an accurate representation of a flow chart concerning Terra and Riku?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sorry for the size, photobucket changed it on me  :\

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: January 10, 2010, 04:00:57 AM
It took me like 5 months to understand the history of KH1 and 2 and then 358/2 was released, 2 months to understand because of the confusion and now this.... [tornado fang] it, I'll just play the damn game.

Fan made X-blade
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: January 10, 2010, 04:10:35 AM
Holy crap, how can one game bring about sooo much confusion that WASNT made by Hideo Kojima?
I'm just kidding, but this is still difficult to digest when the game isn't even out in america

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: January 10, 2010, 04:13:31 AM
I'm just kidding, but this is still difficult to digest when the game isn't even out in america
That's true. And it only have one day out in Japan >.>

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: January 10, 2010, 04:15:59 AM
Holy crap, how can one game bring about sooo much confusion that WASNT made by Hideo Kojima?

I think SE was always trying to outdo Hideo, and KH finally gave them a set continuity to [tornado fang] around with to REALLY mess things up and BS about.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: January 10, 2010, 04:17:40 AM
[spoiler]Nomchan: So Sora is now pretty much the biggest mary sue in video game history.[/spoiler]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: January 10, 2010, 04:32:12 AM
Also Sora is less likable than Snake for the sole reason that one is a hell lot more awesome.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: January 10, 2010, 09:01:03 AM
I don't know what happened in BBS and I still got a grip w/ KH.  How the hell do you get confused?

or maybe i'm just awesome~

I doubt whatever i'll say is flawless though :P

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: January 10, 2010, 09:17:44 AM
You guys know what? This convoluted plot is so bad, that I can't help but love it. I mean, it's almost like Geass... A TRAINWRECK! You just can't look away.
That, and I love me some multiple Xehanorts/Ansems/Xemnas'.

I'm not sure, however, how I feel about multiple Soras. : /

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: January 10, 2010, 09:20:45 AM
It´s not confusing...just overcomplicated...Just wait what Hideo Kojima will do with Castlevania  [eyebrow]

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: January 10, 2010, 10:29:55 AM
This is really the best way to put it.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: January 10, 2010, 01:10:17 PM
Discussion about the whole Reconnect thing.

[spoiler=Something from GameFAQs that's the mind-blowing type of awesome]Ansem, Aqua, and the Dark Margin.
- Aqua's stuck in the dark realm.
- When Ansem's machine exploded, "anything could happen" -- including warping him to the dark realm.
- They meet. They talk about Sora, as seen in the trailer. And they "wait for him," like the secret ending says.
- Ansem's speech matches up exactly with that timeframe. It's all about faith in Sora and the magic connection of hearts -- exactly what he was talking about when his machine went kablooey. He also talks about Sora's adventure in the past tense, so it's definitely shortly in the future.

Why Didn't Sora See Them There in KHII?
- They were on the wrong side!
- One shore is in the dark realm. One shore is in the realm of twilight.
- As confirmed in the Director's Secret Report, Sora and Riku were on the twilight side.
- But, naturally, Ansem and Aqua would be on the dark. They had a whole ocean between them!

We Must Return, To Free Them From Their Torment!
- Coded features a mysterious cloaked man. Ansem has a cloak now.
- Coded's all about data-hacking. Ansem was a computer whiz.
- There's been some recent rumblings of Coded continuing after BBS.
- Ergo, the "they" is Ansem and Aqua, and the "torment" is being trapped in the darkness.
- Sora has to return to the dark realm to free them! Which ties in perfectly with telling a story about Mickey's adventure in the dark realm!

Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect!
- "The pieces lie were they fell," the secret ending says. Well, it's time to line them up -- yours, and mine.
- The next game revolves around the gathering of everything. Aqua, Ansem, and even the Nobodies.
- Why? To set up for the next big adventure. Put all the pieces on board so the game can begin.
- That's why the next game isn't KHIII, but not just a side game, either![/spoiler]

And the obvious thing we knew since the first game: Sora = Sky = Hope/Light

[spoiler]Nomchan: So Sora is now pretty much the biggest mary sue in video game history.[/spoiler]

This is actually make sense somehow. and lol at the Sora's chart

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: January 10, 2010, 06:01:17 PM

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 04:13:41 PM by VixyNyan »

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: January 10, 2010, 06:21:30 PM
Hmm? You ripping teh imaeges?

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: January 10, 2010, 06:26:42 PM
The ISO is loading at the red System Data screen, then it stops. x3

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: January 10, 2010, 07:05:01 PM
you've never heard of suda 51, have you.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: January 10, 2010, 08:18:14 PM
You guys know what? This convoluted plot is so bad, that I can't help but love it. I mean, it's almost like Geass... A TRAINWRECK! You just can't look away.
That, and I love me some multiple Xehanorts/Ansems/Xemnas'.

I'm not sure, however, how I feel about multiple Soras. : /

That's the thing.  It's not that convoluted nor confusing.  I dunno, maybe because I innately knew it'd have multiple games to tell one thing after another so I kept myself to see how things went in a simple manner (though I like the mind and heart differences via the Org XIII nobodies.  Or the way it struck me how one's mind can lead to how the person's perspective of themselves be as it 'is'.).

So it's not super hard to see how it plays out. (besides, nothing will be as confusing/complicated as the stories of 92834759348572349857234589 people that took part in WWI and II and more.  Those takes 29387429385734895723495837458934573 books to explain).

Or that's just me, I dunno.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: January 10, 2010, 09:26:07 PM
This chart is now updated:

And here's the version with Xehanort:

[spoiler=how Kingdom Hearts' plot now works (Xehanort Version)]

And a "Easy Mode" version XD

[spoiler=Easy Mode][/spoiler]

So what does everyone think about the new plot that leads to the secret ending Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect?

[spoiler]I think it's good to know that no one really died (I'm talking about Aqua, Ven, Terra, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Naminé, Ansem the Wise/DiZ and more people). They were just sent to the Realm of Darkness, in a different world than what Sora, Kairi and Riku live on right now. In KHII ending, we saw Roxas inside Sora, and Naminé inside Kairi. In the new (non-numbered?) game, Sora is the key to everything, and will rescue everyone. This is why Aqua was crying, because she will be able to meet her friends again and get out of the Realm of Darkness. ^^[/spoiler]

Not to mention...

[spoiler]Master Eraqus' heart is still inside Terra's body after the fight midway through Birth by Sleep. Master Xehanort tries to take over both Terra's and Eraqus' hearts and body, but Terra is interfering with him, so in the end, both of them are controlling a body that's now simply called "Xehanort", the silver-hair version of Terra that later splits into "Fake" Ansem and Xemnas.[/spoiler]

(c) Sky Child~