Will DASH 3 have a theme like Another Sun in the first?

PSI Ground · 11493

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 29, 2010, 05:37:35 PM
I mean honestly, if it has the option to be turned off, then there is no logical point to remove them outright.
You're underestimating people's ability to complain about things. To some people, even an option to do something offends them just as much as being forced to do it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 06:45:57 AM
  And for me, X5 is it.  But generally speaking, I enjoy the US intros, while preferring the Japanese ones.
Same here. I honestly dislike the japanese X5 opening. Its a catchy song upon listening to it a while, but for X5, it just... Meeeehhh...

Going the opposite way, however, I despise XCM's US intro.  Go figure.
Wow really? Im rather fond of the US tune. I love them both the same honestly. they are both catchy to me.

You're underestimating people's ability to complain about things. To some people, even an option to do something offends them just as much as being forced to do it.
If they knew people were going to complain either way, then what was the point of removing them? just leave them be and deal with the stupid complaints from people who hate making choices. Like Hyper said, if people would complain either way, then theres just no meaning to it.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.