Guest · 763500

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4325 on: November 13, 2013, 10:12:16 AM
Yea I think I read something about those birds. So post game means after the elite four. Hmm, I donno if I'll be able to find the cave again , but I'll see when I progress later.

Man, GF really thought about their players in this game. They make all the good stuff accessible after beating the game.

And is every single one all of the pokemon existing in this game, split up between two games even if you can't catch them? Or is there specific regional pokemon absent in this game?

It's a mix and match of Pokemon, with some available in Y and others in X.  As for Azure Bay, you'll find it again.  Just Surf around.  You'll need to chase Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres around for a while, though, before the bird settles in the cave in Azure Bay.

As for what the Pokemon are looking at, they're looking back at you.  Giving you a look as if to say "don't worry, I've got this."

It's especially cute when they look back at you after you pet them after a battle.

And I finally caught a Mawile, along with repeats.  Went down Route 10 again, caught some repeats, including two more Sigilyph, which I named Hastur and Huitloxopetl.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #4326 on: November 13, 2013, 10:21:27 AM
People... I have caught a Togepi from my Fairy Safari. I will be breeding him when I evolve him, anyone want a Togepi?

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #4327 on: November 13, 2013, 10:36:11 AM
Finally. I got my team sorta set up. All I need is to get the right moves onto my last member, get the items for him an my other 'mon and just grind them to 100. They are full EV trained, thought not perfect IV'd. Not going to bother with that until PokeTransfer comes online and I can get my special Ditto from BW.

Ruri's second Safari is Bug with Masquerains and Butterfrees.
I just realized your name in the game is Archer. As "Saber", I take that as a challenge.  B(

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4328 on: November 13, 2013, 10:42:51 AM
People... I have caught a Togepi from my Fairy Safari. I will be breeding him when I evolve him, anyone want a Togepi?

I'll take one!  I'll hook you up with an Abra.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4329 on: November 13, 2013, 10:47:31 AM
I'll take one!  I'll hook you up with an Abra.

Make it a Kadabra and you got yourself a deal!

I can catch another Togepi later.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4330 on: November 13, 2013, 10:56:34 AM
Time to level up another Abra! 

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #4331 on: November 13, 2013, 11:13:29 AM
Hmm has anyone every used a Chandelure before, I never have and want to know how they used it.
Yes, doing one right now.

I have in BW.
It's a great Special cannon... With moves like Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Psychic, and Shadow Ball. Best to have Timid, and EVs in speed and spattack. I paired it with Hydregion to counter each others weaknesses.
Basically what Doc says, although this would be the set used back in Battle Subway. Should be suitable for Battle Maison (I don't actually know yet) but for link battle, swap Psychic for Trick.

Should I Choice Scarf it?
Usually its using Choice Specs

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4332 on: November 13, 2013, 11:25:08 AM
Time to level up another Abra!  

Ready when you are.

But I'm going to bed... see ya in the afternoon!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4333 on: November 13, 2013, 12:03:24 PM
It's going to take me a while to level up another Abra.  They're not easy to raise. :P

Posted on: November 13, 2013, 10:42:51 AM
Actually, I had one of my breeders leveled, so I took her out and evolved her.  Zatanna's ready for adoption, complete with a decent moveset.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4334 on: November 13, 2013, 03:30:43 PM
And caught Xerneas in one Dusk Ball.
Just one. After Hypnosis and one False Swipe.

Gotta love dem Dusk Balls.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4335 on: November 13, 2013, 05:51:40 PM
It's going to take me a while to level up another Abra.  They're not easy to raise. :P

Posted on: November 13, 2013, 10:42:51 AM
Actually, I had one of my breeders leveled, so I took her out and evolved her.  Zatanna's ready for adoption, complete with a decent moveset.

Alright I'm ready to trade! I'll be waiting for ya!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4336 on: November 13, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
Hmm has anyone every used a Chandelure before, I never have and want to know how they used it.
Used one to the end in B2. It was a solid fire/ghost type, and helped me out quite a bit. I'd recommend taking advantage of that ghost-type STAB and focusing on that type, with a fire move like Flamethrower thrown on top.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4337 on: November 13, 2013, 11:38:55 PM
Yea I think I read something about those birds. So post game means after the elite four. Hmm, I donno if I'll be able to find the cave again , but I'll see when I progress later.

Man, GF really thought about their players in this game. They make all the good stuff accessible after beating the game.

And is every single one all of the pokemon existing in this game, split up between two games even if you can't catch them? Or is there specific regional pokemon absent in this game?

I know this was already replied to, but this has to be done.

*ahem*

LOOK IT UP YOURSELF.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #4338 on: November 14, 2013, 12:08:30 AM
Caught Mewtwo. Named it Pandering.

LOOK IT UP YOURSELF.

You hate being helpful, don't you?

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4339 on: November 14, 2013, 12:32:45 AM
Caught Mewtwo. Named it Pandering.

You hate being helpful, don't you?
He's been pretty obsessed with it for a few weeks or more and it has been going on for a while.  I had a similar problem but with another person, and I felt it might have been a bit more justified simply because it's faster to look it up yourself than asking people unless it's a more complicated question like how the [tornado fang] you're supposed to get the Mega Stones and the like.  I just ignored it most of the time except for one instant where I felt it was quite enough and that they needed to look it up themselves rather than rely on us to answer it.

I can understand Joe's annoyance and I'm not saying he's wrong in saying it simply because sometimes looking it up may be faster and better understand as well as the fact sometimes we can't answer because we're busy.  Though it seems in this case N-Mario may need more help to understand. At least that's how I see it.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #4340 on: November 14, 2013, 01:12:13 AM
I wish we had a Fairy Safari, with Togepis.   I want some Togepis.
I think I have a spare Togepi, Sakura.  I'll keep an eye out for you online.

Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil, Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil... for goodness' sake! Enough already! I've gotten 6 of each of them now, all I want is to find one Old Amber is that too much to ask?

Aside from Old Amber, I need to find Root, Sail, and Claw Fossils. Can you get a Sail Fossil if to choose the Jaw Fossil? Is it possible to get both new Fossil Pokemon from this Generation in the same game?

The hunt goes on...
Man, I got nothing BUT Old Ambers...  I didn't even think I could find other fossils.

Just so you know, when I'm using a team that doesn't include my Mawile I'm not at my best :3
Fair point.  Just so you know, my "best" teams tend to be geared towards Double Battles.  But I still have a ways to go.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #4341 on: November 14, 2013, 01:22:38 AM
Yea, even though I 'could' look it up myself, I still would like a nice explanation while I'm here.

For example, I looked up how acquaintances are supposed to work. I don't have any on my list. So for me to get someone on the aquaintance list, I would have to battle, or trade with someone?

Also, even though they explain o- powers in the game, I'm still confused about this. Is this a feaure only if you have friends on your FC list and online or something?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4342 on: November 14, 2013, 01:34:30 AM
Friends - People you registered their 3DS codes
Acquaintances - People you Wonder Traded, but I guess GTS could also be here
Passersby - Strangers picked up by the 3DS wireless

O-powers have a short description on the top screen before you use it. You can either use it for yourself, or give it to the 3 types of people above, if they are online. Using them levels them up for increased effects. All O-powers start at lvl1. Using lvl1 15 times unlocks lvl2. Using lvl2 30 times unlocks lvl3. Lvl3 is the max. Energy to use these powers at located at the bottom screen, and you have 10 units. Each unit takes about 4 minutes to recharge at default.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #4343 on: November 14, 2013, 01:53:17 AM
Man, I got nothing BUT Old Ambers...  I didn't even think I could find other fossils.

You have to beat the game for the other fossils to show up. Gen 1 fossils are exclusive to Y and Gen 3 to X.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4344 on: November 14, 2013, 02:08:32 AM
X: Old Amber, Root Fossil, Claw Fossil, Armor Fossil, Skull Fossil, Plume Fossil, Cover Fossil

Y: Old Amber, Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil, Armor Fossil, Skull Fossil, Plume Fossil, Cover Fossil

You want the Sail/Jaw Fossil? Pick one in X, the other in Y

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4345 on: November 14, 2013, 03:00:29 AM
Though it seems in this case N-Mario may need more help to understand. At least that's how I see it.

I'm totally justified, some of these questions or "observations" were either already explained or completely obvious and are things that don't need to be spoonfed to him. The more complicated [parasitic bomb], fine whatever. The stuff that is easily found with a simple search, its better to look it up instead of having to rely on others to feed you information like a child.

I'll shut up about it now (And by that I mean that I don't need a snippy retort from somebody for being blunt).

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4346 on: November 14, 2013, 03:48:38 AM
You have to beat the game for the other fossils to show up. Gen 1 fossils are exclusive to Y and Gen 3 to X.

Are you kidding me? I could've found Old Ambers easily if I didn't beat the Elite 4 and Champion? That would've saved some frustration when I was hunting it and only got the other Fossils.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4347 on: November 14, 2013, 03:49:55 AM
Are you kidding me? I could've found Old Ambers easily if I didn't beat the Elite 4 and Champion? That would've saved some frustration when I was hunting it and only got the other Fossils.
Yeah I admit when I was looking for the Old Amber to get my first Aerodactyl in that cave it took a while to actually do it.  Old Amber is sort of a rare drop.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4348 on: November 14, 2013, 03:59:52 AM
Yeah I admit when I was looking for the Old Amber to get my first Aerodactyl in that cave it took a while to actually do it.  Old Amber is sort of a rare drop.

Well I'm glad I finally found one and got an Aerodactyl along with his Mega Stone. Going to start breeding them soon.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #4349 on: November 14, 2013, 05:04:17 AM
Cleaning up my Black and White PGL accounts today, I think it's time for me to stop using them now.
No way of transferring my Japanese games' points to Poke Miles, but oh well.

EDIT: On the plus side, my last trip into the Japanese games' forests yielded both Heracross and Pinsir (who both have Moxie)

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations