The 'How Was Your Day' Thread

Slash Man · 157675

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 01:37:30 AM
My day was mostly boring...

Then it just got awful, and I hate my family for it...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #26 on: February 01, 2009, 03:24:34 AM
Practically, I went to Wall Mart and bought some stuff, came back home, drank a can o' coke (with ribs, yum) and typing this.

.. Yep.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 04:49:27 AM
My day was meh.  I went to Wal-mart and bought some stuff and got a haircut.  My grandma got sick at the store and on the way home, so that was just nasty.  She's feeling better now though.   Then I watched Doctor Who, took a shower to defolicle myself, and got online.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: February 01, 2009, 05:42:21 AM
My day has been pretty fulfilling.

-I woke up rather early today without the usual feeling of drowsiness.

-I got to the moonspeak academy early, and actually managed to do some chatting, learning, studying and small talk with my friends.

-Afterward, I went to eat sushi with some (hopefully future) business partners. (Still have stomach pain from that... I shouldn't have had so much.)

-Discussed a new business proposal. Apparently the deal is going through.

-Got to see and play some Metal Gear Online. Got my ass royally handed to me on a [parasitic bomb]-brown plate. :P

-Got home to find out that I was finally able to score a nice FREE domain to use with my friend-provided hosting. It should be active by tuesday, if my calculations are correct, and you'll be staring at the in-construction splash page of my new site, The Seven Nights (www.nanatsuyoru.co.cc).

It's been a rather eventful day for me.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: February 01, 2009, 05:47:31 AM
In surmise, I hate "popularity contest" mentality more than ever after a day like this. Being bombarded with links relating to someone you are trying to talk about is very very annoying. I also found out that going to a wedding without being able to eat cake is quite a rip off. And brisket (spelling? context?) without gravy makes no sense at all. However, free food is fine too. I'm a little bit irritated, but at least I'm full. I might buckle down later with some Batman movies and popcorn whenever my stomach gets a little emptier.

I feel obligated to say I got a free 12 month DA subscription too. That was very nice of her.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 07:06:39 AM
When you stop and realize that a good portion of your internship is [tornado fang]ing watching TV, it's been a good day!  XD

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 08:59:19 AM
Hmm, today wasn't very eventful but it was very good for me, go figure. XD

Also, you gotta love random inspiration bursts every now and then.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 05:04:54 PM
Today was normal. Go to school. I drew Juliet from Romeo and Juliet. I hate you Shakespeare. =_=

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 09:13:09 AM
My day was fine.  Not great, but not bad.  I ran some errands, then cleaned, then wrote up five wiki articles and a rough draft for a fanon article.  Now I am off to help my brother study for a quiz.  Yay.

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 10:39:46 PM
On the bus ride home from school... I beat Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge. My first Mega Man game finally beaten (when I was younger, I could only make it to the Wily Machine). The ending was superb and worth the challenge.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 11:23:46 PM
i begin my day today in front of the computer.....lurking in the internutz.....

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 11:26:32 PM
It's a Monday, whaddya think it's like?!
HUH?!

...yes, irritating.

Offline Trask

• Laid-back and easy-going
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoot to thrill...
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 12:56:15 AM
My day has been pretty eventful.  It snowed earlier today, which has become a rare occurrence in my hometown.  My mother and I also got out of work today and tomorrow due to the weather.  Any day where I get to sleep in is a good day.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 01:31:34 AM
Annoying day for me.

-My new domain service screwed up, so while I have one of the two domains I wanted (sevennights.co.cc), the other (nanatsuyoru.co.cc) is inactive now. I'm waiting for them to restore it so I can re-register it and assign it to my site.

-I spent nearly an hour correctly ripping the claymation from the fifth Kara no Kyoukai movie. Usually, I don't spend more than a few minutes in that. And it's STILL wrong -- sound too low.

-Generally, it's been a bad day at home.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 06:45:37 AM
My day was alright.  I helped my brother with algorithms homework and browsed a new programming language, LOLCODE.  Then I wrote up three TARDIS wiki articles.  Now I'm here. 

The better part of my night was spent sorting sorting algorithms.  Selection sort, Bubble sort, Insertion sort, Heap sort, Merge sort, Quick sort...  Nothing but sorting several sorting algorithms and rating 'em on magnitude.  Watching sorting algorithm animations was quite entertaining, though.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 06:25:56 PM
Special Event: International Day

Today was International Day at school. Yes, I'm from an International School. They are Malaysians, Indonesians, Singaporeans, Scottish, some Americans(Eventhough it's a UK school)and even Japanese etc... lots of students and teachers from around the world. Everyone dress up as their traditional outfits. For someone who do not have a traditional outfit can just wear their own National Flag colour or bring a giant flag. Lots of dancing and singing on stage at the hall... At the end I bought a scarf of Gaza, and the money is a donation for Gaza...

Quite an alright day...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 12:21:12 AM
My day was fine, until I found out I couldn't buy Code Geass Part 3 Today.... X(

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 06:14:07 AM
My day was alright.  The better part of it, though, was spent figuring out a good way to code room expansion in a random level generator and what percentage should be hallways.

Archer

Reply #43 on: February 04, 2009, 07:25:09 AM
My day was crap. If only because I was tired I had a headache through most of it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:45 PM
My day was chilly.  I did some wiki editing and helped someone else with their computer, as they had seemingly forgotten that after you reformat the drive, you need to reinstall the drivers.  Just 'cause Device Manager says it's in working order doesn't mean it actually is.  Remember, computers are quite stupid.  That's why they require our help.

My night was downright frigid.  Right now I'm trying to kill some time for about a half-hour.  Then I need to wake my brother up so he can go to work and school, then I'll go to bed finally.

I need to readjust my sleeping schedule.

Again.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:31 PM
Yesterday wasn't too hot. I was irritated the whole day long, mainly due to my dad. There were other factors too, but that was the main one. Can't wait until I can get the hell out of here... again.

Today has a chance to be much better though.

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 10:06:44 PM
My finals are over :D It's good to see that I'm getting better grades with every semester. Now I have 2 weeks to rest/play/whatever.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 07:51:44 AM
Not quite sure how to classify my day.  I must have slept wrong or something last night as all day today, I'd get a shooting pain in my left hip every time I took a step.  It was intermittent, but when it occurred, it certainly grabbed my attention!  I do hope it goes away and soon, as it's quite painful.

I went to the bookstore today, so that was nice.  I got a Spectrum 13 art book, another volume of KotOR, the second volume of Parasyte, and a magazine. 

Then I found out that my dad is trying to find a date on OnlineBootyCall.com. 

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 03:36:46 AM
My day was great because I did (and still am) doing nothing.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 09:42:23 AM
My day was mildly eventful yesterday. I woke up with stinging stomach pains, and couldn't leave at my usual time for japanese class. Didn't get there until rather late, and class went more or less overall fine. But when I got home, I found out that my two new domains are working (just need my hosting to point them both to my webspace) and a couple more things that kinda fixed my day a little. My internet connection's been horribly lousy and slow since thursday though, so that kinda put a damper on the happiness a bit.